• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are animals attractive to you?

I know why I'm attracted to dogs, pretty sure I covered that in another thread.. but just wondering what makes animals attractive to you guys, wether it be sexual or just regular attractiveness, curious to see how people respond to this.

There's two kinds of attraction.     Lust can be as simple as "hey, you're horny, I'm horny, lets do it!"       But there is also something about certain personalities that makes me want to simply be with them.      Sex may happen later but the root of the attraction is something mental/emotional.     It doesn't seem to depend on species as much as a commonality of attitude.    

With Tippy, and even more-so with Shadow, there was a feminine attitude that attracted me, and with both an extremely strong personality that drew me to them, but there was more still.

I knew immediately I'd be with Tippy the rest of her life when I met her, knew right then we'd be lovers whether sex played a role or not, knew she was my soul. Something in her eyes I guess.

Shadow took longer to know I loved her as more than just a pet and companion, but I guess her eyes played a huge role too even though she couldn't see with them. 

I'd have to say the eyes are the most attractive feature to me, followed closely by a strong, independent personality...

sw

I love the expressive eyes of a dog and how perfect the general canine build is. Aesthetically a large, pointy-eared, mixed-breed dog is just about perfect. And yeah, the male sheath helps complete that picture. What makes the look of a four-legged carnivorous furry beast more attractive to me than anything else? I'm not really sure.

Quote:
On 11/25/2017 at 2:20 AM, zootrashcan said:

I love the expressive eyes of a dog and how perfect the general canine build is. Aesthetically a large, pointy-eared, mixed-breed dog is just about perfect. And yeah, the male sheath helps complete that picture. What makes the look of a four-legged carnivorous furry beast more attractive to me than anything else? I'm not really sure

Right when you look a dog in the eyes and thier pupils get all big; it's almost as if you can see the love and passion in thier eyes, it is true you can feel someone's soul by just starting at them in the eyes if there's a connection between you, at least I've felt that way before..

I honestly find dogs more attractive physically than any other animal; even though I have a slight attraction to equines (never acted on it as it was mostly fueled by lust from seeing them breed when I lived on a farm years back).. its hard to put into words really; dogs are more appealing to me, they are beautiful in my eyes, down to thier posture and how each individual breed has different looks; some I consider to be sexy; certain breeds call out to me more than others, Rottweilers are very sexy IMO (I guess you could compare it to peoples varied preferences in human appearances).. I'm drawn to thier personalities as well, they all vary and every dog is his own unique self... nevertheless how loyal and loving they are would have to be the biggest reason..

This question is very similar to why do i like certain flavors, and not others I just do

Why, do i like certain types of books and movies and not others. I just do

Why do i feel a very deep emotional bond with dogs, even ones i just met, and seem to feel their emotions for me? Is it because i can tell by their reactions and posture? Can i truly feel an emotional bond between us, or is it just perceived, based on my observations of the dogs reactions? I just do

Why do i have such a love and fascination with wolves, beyond any other. I just do

Why do i find certain breeds more physically appealing then others? Why do i find certain breeds irresistibly sexy and not others? Why do i find certain personality traits appealing? I just do

Why have i never formed an emotional bond, or any form of attraction with horses, despite growing up on a horse farm. Why during puberty were dogs so sexually attractive, yet never had the slightest consideration or thought of an attraction with horses?   It just is

I think a big part of it, is that i CAN actually very clearly see, the dogs true emotions. There is nothing fake or contrived. I can see, how happy and or excited a dog is. The happier the dog, the happier i am. The more excited, the more i am. So i can't help trying to make the dog even happier, which makes me even happier. I have spent years with a companion/partner, that had no desires for anything, or very little interest in sex. So it is not simply a sexual attraction. I loved them and was very happy in their company, without sex. I loved them no less then my actual lovers.

Why am i a zoo, and not simply an animal lover? I think it comes down to the fact that i do truly care more about how the animal feels then i often do for my own feelings about things. I have done things, and sexual things for animals because they seemed to really like it, even when i didn't care much for it. It simply made them happier. I was happier because they were happier. I also admit i have  on occasion acted more of my own volition, then the animals.

Why am i attracted to animals? For dozens of small reasons, dozens of large reasons, dozens of reasons i have no words for. I just am!

I am who i am ... i accept that ... and have no real reason or need to understand why> I just am!

Life is to short to worry about the whys ... accept who you are, fight against your very nature, or force yourself to change.

Accept who you truly are, live the way you truly are, and be happier in ways you could never truly be any other way. Life is to fucking short, to not find and live in all the happiness you can. Otherwise what is the point of living ... to simply exist?

Choose happiness. Piss on why.

It is what it is.

Well, animals don't want to hurt me like people usually do. Their intentions are pure, and they only display hostility when necessary.

Horses are also very sexy, and some dog breeds follow closely behind.

I'm surprised this thread didn't gain much attention.

The short answer is that this is just what attraction is. It's similar to why I like certain colors, flavors or sounds.

The longer answer has many reasons. To me canids and equids have very beautiful bodies.

But it's not just them, it's actually most animals in general. There's something I like about them standing on four legs, especially because I think humans look funny since they walk on two legs.

The genitalia of canids and equids just appeal me. They don't look disgusting (especially compared to humans).

Fur in general is what makes a lot of animals beautiful. Not only is it beautiful but it feels so great. 

Flat faces look pretty dumb in my opinion. Luckily canids and equids have long muzzles (and those sweet tickly whiskers).

Their eyes are also beautiful. You can usually not see the whites of their eyes and that's the best thing about them.

Long muzzles, bushy tails, flexible tongues, pointy ears, work of art genitals... They've got it all. 

Animals also don't hold any kind of evil. They don't want to purposely hurt you and aren't corrupt like humans. 

Dogs and horses love to make you happy. I consider them be one of the most smartest creatures too.

Even if you are their caretaker, you still learn from them and also keep you healthy.

No surprise there's a thing such as wolf or horse therapy or whatever.

No one really said anything about sounds. I'd rather hear 24/7 earraping barking than a human talking to be honest.

Some of the sounds they make can be pretty cute or satisfying to hear.

Probably more reasons, but I'm tired so it's hard to think of anything more.

Sadly most of my attraction has dissapeared due to depression and horrible experiences.

To be honest I do not know. It is like asking someone non-zoophile why they are attracted to humans. It is hardwired into my brain. I find certain physical characteristics of animals attractive I find the smell of some animals pleasant I like the way animals think and the way they feel to the touch and of course what certain parts of them taste like :P.

Not all animals are attractive to me just like not all men like all kinds of women. More concretely I like carnivores, they have certain physical traits that are just beautiful to look at. That does not mean I do not find other animal nice too though.

Don't sell hoofstock short either.  Just on looks alone, there's nothing cuter in the world than a baby pygmy goat--