• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New interview video about zoophilia /German

While I was browsing youtube, I found this video, made by the Y-collective and Manuel Möglich, the creator of the "Wild Germany" series of documentaries that deals with taboo topics and people living on the edge of society. Once again, the "zoophile" is probably a member of ZETA....funny though that I was struggling with myself a couple of years ago to contact Manuel Möglich when the Wild Germany series aired...

Here´s the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLy3KEzN9Ao

I will provide a translation for the non-German speakers as soon as I find the time to do so, hopefully within the next 48 hours.

Just one tiny "preview" of the quality of Mr Mask Man´s statements: In the video, he says he became aware of his "zoophilia" when he was taking riding lessons. He says he had brushed a mare, his schooling horse, down in front of the box when the mare suddenly "fell in love with him, taking the first step herself"...what, as he says, resulted in this mare voluntarily walking backwards into her box, shoving her ass into his face...as a riding professional, I can tell this is such a blatant lie, horses NEVER walk backwards voluntarily, not even when they´re in heat. Especially telling is that he, our Mr Mask Man, seems to have magically teleported into the mare´s box...so, once again, this guy´s fantasy (I bet he can´t even sit correctly on any horse) is presented as fact.

Edit: Neither the Shortlink nor the full link seem to work, so I´m afraid you have to search youtube yourselves. Use the search terms Y-Kollektiv and Zoophilie and you´ll find the vid. When I provide the translation, I´ll try again to include a properly working link here...

When I get time, I'll try to find a working link to this and post it here. I seem to remember it myself...

sw

One on sex with a dog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hesD2WVAr-E