• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another love poem

Dedicated to the one I miss so much..

I close my eyes, an echo of our memories revive ..

As neverending dreams flood my unconscious mind; I feel undeniably alive

The feeling of your touch, your breath on my skin, the longness to be with you again..

The look in your eyes, the way they meet with mine, A love that is forever and engrained..

These feelings of love can't be denied, my biggest wish is you to be at my side..

For all I can do is hold you in my dreams, until fate says otherwise...

My days are coming to an end; I'd give anything to be with you again

It sucks that you feel this way [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Maybe one day, you two will run into each other on the Rainbow Bridge

Quote:
13 hours ago, Saturnine said:

It sucks that you feel this way [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Maybe one day, you two will run into each other on the Rainbow Bridge

I wouldn't say "sucks" I'd say; the longing to be with him is painful, it never subsides, I mean how can it, I truly fell in love with him, and he loves me, yet we still can't be together, that hurts worse than losing someone; watching someone you love live their life without you and there's not a damn thing you can do. I'd go as far as saying it hurts worse than never getting to experiencing love at all (I've been there at a early point in my life and at least for me this hurts worse than being alone)

The reason I say I wouldn't say it sucks I feel this way is I wouldn't trade in any of the moments I had to be with him; god no, those were the happiest moments of my life; I knew I found the right one when it wasn't just how I felt about him, but how he made me feel about myself.. He is everything to me, will be until my last breath, and I do not care if anyone doubts that, I know how I fell and that this dog loves me back to the same extent I love him

Quote:
31 minutes ago, Cynolove693 said:

I know how I fell and that this dog loves me back to the same extent I love him

The reason I say this is he to this day is the only dog that showed undeniable interest and affection for me; (I'm not saying others haven't but not to the same extent) he took every minute of his day to show me how much I meant to him; he didn't have to say it in words, he showed it in his affection; the way he would stare me in the eyes, and put his paw on my hand and hold it there, or come over and lay his head on my chest.. The way he would slowly and passionately kiss me, with his eyes closed every time.. The way he would never leave my side and cuddle against me the whole night, waking me up with kisses in the morning... God I miss this dog soooo damn immensely

But that's life, there's not always a happy ending.....