• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet mare

Sweet mare, standing over there, would you allow me to canter with you? I can't resist a nibblegroom on your mane, and I can't imagine a day not hearing your nicker. I feel Epona's warm sunshine on the snowiest day when I catch your scent. You're always on my mind, mare, and I'll be damned if the thunder of your hooves doesn't pound my heart.

Sweet mare, cantering beside me, shall we race? You invigorate me and I want to gallop through the fields with you. I know a patch of sweet clover, ever green in a shady hidden grove, would you like to share it with me? All my secrets are yours, mare, you've got a spell over me. You're always on my mind, mare, and I'll be damned if I can't think of a future without you.

Sweet mare, grazing this clover beside me, do you tire? Allow me to stand over you and protect you, I shan't do but show my gallantry. I'm pleased you enjoy this secret spot I've found, and no harm shall come to you here so long as you please me with your company. You're always on my mind, mare, and I'll be damned if you're not all I need and want.

Nicely put! Horses are truly magical.