• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
work in progress.

updated sporadically as the muse intrudes.  Criticism accepted.

I pulled up in the mid afternoon  after several hundred miles of freeway.  Parked beside two others and got out.  And noticed the stock, all doing well.  A murmur of 'hi' from the porch and have something cold and sit a spell.  I knew everyone either personally or by vouch from someone who knew us both personally.  I was introduced to the dogs who'd been relaxing but now came dutifully up for a pet and an introduction.  One particularly lingered.. he was a beautiful boy.  He pawed and I told his owner, 'they know' 'yes they do' he said.  I sat and sipped and chatted and petted which he seemed to like. 

Directly the host says 'you have the room to the left through the door, share the bathroom so latch the other door for privacy.  You might take your stuff in while it's light.  As I got up to go to the car, the boy's person quietly said 'if he's interested, he'll join you.'  'I'm going to clean out for about five or ten minutes.' 'That ought to be long enough to pique his interest,' he smiled.

After a quick warm water enema I debated, >if< he wanted me, how would I take him?  I pushed a bit of lube way deep so his baculum powered push wouldn't get stuck and hurt.    I slipped my bottomless jeans and soft shirt on and stepped into the room.  Sure enough, he sat there in the dim light wagging his tail.  He pinked about an inch.  We petted and played on the floor until he became insistent.  I'd felt his muscles beginning to tense slightly and guessed he was intent on me.  I took the position and felt his abdominal muscles rippling as he slid over me.  He moved up into a few exploratory thrusts to get his position.  When he found it his thighs spread wide and hit against the back of my legs as he held the front of my thighs tight and grave me the awful awesome push completely into me.  We both grunted, and feeling him all in, I clamped.  He immediately began little choppy jerks back a bit and then all up.  On each push he throbbed, and I could feel his muscles clench all over.  At the same time his knot throbbed a bit bigger and a squirt of cum shot up into me. 

Once he was completely knotted he fell across my back and I felt him relax all over.  He kept up a steady throb - throb - throb.  Eventually he turned across me so we were butt to butt and I was facing the livingroom through the open room door.  The folks on the porch had come inside because it was coming dark and there weren't any lights to speak of.  Very dim.  Someone saw me look up and said 'that looked like fun' and I said it was.  The conversation picked back up.

So where does it go from here?

continuation

Eventually after two or three false starts, he went flaccid and slipped out.  I took a couple of minutes and then got up and hit the bathroom and put my regular clothes on.  Wandered into the kitchen and offered a hand.  Salad for five, and I deem it tasty.  A pleasant hour of discussion with friends while suddenly I realized I was sitting in a puddle of reflow.  

I mentioned I was sitting sticky and got a lot of friendly jibes and psuedo - advice.  The one useful piece was now you're ready for Handsome.    Just the mention of Handsome made me loosen a bit and more reflow buttered my clenched cheeks.    He's big enough I think he did I said.  The group split into a movie and a card game.  Supper settled, I stepped to the door and put my bottomless jeans and soft shirt back on,   My boots were right there, it's house custom to remove and go sockfooted inside to keep the mess down.  Off I went to the shed at Handsome's pasture.  It was empty, so I made sure it was clear of anything which might trip either of us.

I walked out and saw him bringing his herd to water from the end of the pasture.   They waterred and I petted and skritched for a bit, but he came over to me fairly quickly.  It took a moment to realiz his nips and nudges were into the shed so in I went with him close beside.  He

made Flehmen as he dropped his dick.  I love to watch an equine drop and know it's for me - I loosened even more. I pushed him from the side and felt his abdomen harden as he made his little hukHUKhuk grunts and farted a bit.  That's the final sign so I braced on his feed trough just as his head went across my back and he swung around behind me as he covered.  Self defense against a last - minute kick I suppose.  I grabbed the base and used it to swing him into position, and then pushed out against him.  He went up me past the ring in one long smooth thrust.  As he went back I went with him and forward just a bit more than he on each stroke.  I could hear the blood rushing into his dick as well as feel the arteries pulse. He gathered himself for the last lunge and I went forward with it as he flared, then relaxed his abdomen and blew three or four large jets into me. They made a different sound and feel. I pushed back and up so he stayed as he went soft and I could milk him entirely out.  I felt his gel fraction pass through in the midst of the milk.   I slipped off and went facedown to recover and catch my breath.  He reeled in, dribbling a bit on me, stepped aside, and then wandered out to his herd.  A true romantic he is.

Back indoors and I dropped the now sticky bottomless jeans and soft shirt onto the muck boots I'd slipped off.  Replaced with the day's jeans and a tee and sockfeet.  Watched the last scene of the movie with host.  How was it he asks.  Incredible I say and hold a shaky hand in front of him.  He smiled he hasn't seen service for a week or so.  I said that's obvious from the quantity of his load.  HOw much he asks.  Hasn't been let out yet I say and he reaches over the island and back and hands me a measuring cup.  What about what's already come out of me I asked?  Consider it the same amount as the dog left you with.  Measure it and do away with it and let me know how much.

So I faded to the bathroom and passed one cup and a bit.  Cleaned up all around because dry cum gives me a serious itch.  I reported back to him a cupful and rinsed the cup and put it in the sink.  Got a towel out and put it on the bed for any leftovers and crawled in and went immediately to sleep.