• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal sex with dogs

Subject: anal sex with dogs (human penis inside a dog's anus).

Here is a guide on this subject from BF:

(Beginning of guide from BF)

Quote:

"This guide is for those whom have questions on the anal penetration of K9's."

"A couple of key points that will be emphasized as well:"

"1. Don't be forceful"

"2. It takes time and patience"

"3. If your dog doesn't like being anally rubbed or touched, don't do it."

"4. A rule of thumb is NO dog under 40 or 45 pounds in weight"

"5. With female dogs, never go from the anus to the vulva without washing yourself very well"

"In my experience, both male and female dogs enjoy anal sex. There have been a small percentage of dogs that will not tolerate even touching under the tail."

"As with anything else, it takes time and patience to work up to penetrating your dog anally. Start off with light touching under the tail and watch the dog's reaction."

"--- DO NOT FORCE IT ---"

"If your dog is OK with touching, be slow. Touch your dog once or a few times a day with light rubbing or just holding against the anal area lightly. Be slow. Do this for a few weeks and if he or she is still OK with it, with plenty of lubrication (water or water-based lubricants, KY makes for an excellent source), lubricate your finger and his or her anus very well and slowly attempt penetration by pushing your finger against and into the anus. Once again, if the dog is in discomfort or doesn't like it in any way - STOP and leave it be."

"Continue with the well-lubricated finger for a few weeks and work up to two fingers after a few weeks slowly. Then if two well-lubricated fingers (about the width of an average-sized human penis) is OK and the dog doesn't mind, try to insert yourself."

"Inserting yourself can be done with the dog on his or her back looking up at you, or by mounting the dog and gently holding on. If your dog is OK with anal penetration, he or she will let you inside easily. If not - leave it alone."

"Always use way more lubrication, if you think you have enough on the dog and yourself, use more."

"While playing with your dog, use lots of praise and love. They are your companion and after you're done, don't just walk away - spend lots of time being close with them."

"It is OK to penetrate fully and go without a condom, however if it's not your dog or you're not completely sure the dog does not have worms - use a condom."

"Male dog tips:"

"Getting your male off first and then penetrating while he is cumming as well feels very good. The pulsations of his anus are from his prostate. Rub him too while you're inside him."

"Female dog tips:"

"NEVER EVER go directly from her anus to her vulva. If your want to do both, wash yourself very well before even getting near her vulva area."

"I would highly advise against trying with breeds smaller than a Lab or less than 40 or 45 pounds."

"If your dog doesn't like anal play, don't force it and move onto something else - there are always more things to do."

"I have penetrated both male and female dogs many times."

"My female German Shepherd hybrid loved anal play very much among other things." - dirtyfox

(End of quote)

(End of guide from BF)

Any other comments (or guides) on this subject are welcome.

I have tried anal with several dogs over the years.  Most would not tolerate it.  At all.  Others would become very submissive to the point that I felt as though I was abusing them.  The only one who seemed to enjoy it was one elderly, intact male golden retriever.  He would even push his rump into my crotch when we were alone.  If I got creative with the positions, I could suck him off while I was in him.   He was quite well endowed and this was 45 years and about that many pounds ago... I was much more flexible then.   It was an incredible feeling to feel his orgasm while I was in there!

it depends on the dog, most larger dogs such as kuvaszok will tolerate anal, but I've had two girls who absolutely love it. one past one current, the current one actually prefers anal to vaginal most of the time.

Pretty much what's been said, it really depends on the dog. A couple points of emphasis though.

1) use a LOT of fucking lube! Especially if it's their first time.

2) Go SLOW and CAREFUL, gentleness here is key.

The reason for those two is the flesh / internal structure of a canine's anus is largely the same as ours.. But a bit 'thinner' and more sensitive: You can't (shouldn't!) just go jack-hammering without hurting something ot making it VERY uncomfortable at the very least.

There's not a ton of room in there either: their scent glands plus the fact that their digestive system is short and powerful, not really designed for passing super 'solid' waste. You can damage their glandular structure pretty easily as well.

As Kuvasz and Dingo have said though: some do quite enjoy anal. I'd like to try it but I'd be worried I'd hurt him / her. I probably really won't attempt it, but only time will tell I suppose.

to add to position options, once you know your dog enjoys anal, you can also do it on your back with her on top, provided your hips can take the weight.  a healthy kuvasz or similar sized dog weighs a LOT and that weight can really put the strain on your pelvis when she sits down...but if your body can handle it, the feeling along with looking into her eyes as you pleasure her and her muscles do their work pleasuring you, is absolutely incredible.  it is one of the most intimate ways of making love.

I like to know if going bareback is ok or not, read it somewhere that its better not to, but others say it's ok. 

Quote:
4 hours ago, Dane layer said:

I like to know if going bareback is ok or not, read it somewhere that its better not to, but others say it's ok. 

I'd say this really depends on you and your partner.

Are they healthy, tested negative for any major pathogens / parasites?

Are YOU healthy and tested negative for pathogens / parasites?

Do you mind if something gets 'a little dirty' at times (yes, shit comes out of there; so you MAY get some on you)?

Have they just used the toilet?

Are you somewhere where you can easily wash up?

So on and so on. I'd say it's largely personal pref. But if you're unsure, use a condom / protection. Safer than sorry.

Yes, it's rare, but you CAN get UTIs from this sort of thing. I've heard of it happening before.

Oh another note, I highly doubt a dog will allow a full, time-consuming, and very odd feeling of a full enema either, so that's kinda out of the question...

Thanks for the reply,  figure the folks here would have more knowledge on the matter

Glad to offer any advice / knowledge I have. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />