So would you..... ?
Yes. Several times over the next few hours. Then release her (and run like the wind).
33.33%
No. That would just be darn unethical and immoral.
66.67%
15 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Would You........ ?

Yeah, that's pretty fucking scary when you think about it. They're powerful, beyond what most people think they're capable of that's for damn sure.

This topic is unbearable to read... What if you were on that spot? Unless she wants it don't do it!

Quote:
58 minutes ago, Zoramora said:

This topic is unbearable to read... What if you were on that spot? Unless she wants it don't do it!

This wasn't a serious topic. It's a bit of a what-if and a scenario topic. Not someone encouraging an actual rape.

Quote:
4 minutes ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

This wasn't a serious topic. It's a bit of a what-if and a scenario topic. Not someone encouraging an actual rape.

I see now, I have trouble understanding certain contexts and well... I was too fast reading it, still the thought or mention of rape highly disgusts me.

No worries. We all make mistakes.

It still makes me uncomfortable frankly.  But I figure it's better we know than don't.

look i fantasize about a lot of THINGS i would never do in real life...in fantasy - yes i might try to have sex with the bear...there are very few situations where you could safely and WILLINGLY do that...in the fantasy if i finger her long enough SHE might want to go further...SEE its a fantasy...in real life the game warden is the only thing to do...for you and her...some people got problems here but it has nothing to do with the bear / real or imagined...