So would you..... ?
Yes. Several times over the next few hours. Then release her (and run like the wind).
33.33%
No. That would just be darn unethical and immoral.
66.67%
15 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Would You........ ?

Quote:
On 27/01/2022 at 7:40 PM, threelegs said:

Well, that would be rape, wouldn't it? Like how those college frat-boys take advantage of girls passed-out-drunk at parties?

Besides, I still wouldn't like the risk of her kicking with a hind leg.

yeah it’s rape however you didn’t say no i noticed .,,but id definitely try fingering it 1st 

fuk yeah 

fuk yeah fingering it 1st tho

Quote:
On 3/10/2022 at 9:20 PM, Hiway said:

Using hypothetical situations to alienate others or isolate yourself from like minded individuals, seems pretty damn silly to me. 

Discussion, debate and opinions are fine until it influences your interactions here, creating animosity and the desire to leave the forum... not sure if i worded that correctly!!!

Anyway, I've locked this topic for the time being. 

If you choose to depart the forum, I'm certain I'm not alone in thinking that would be a sad decision, your character and input would be missed.

Hiway.

As someone at the center of a bit of 'controversy' on ethics in the community now (not here, but in other spaces and more in general) I can understand Cervids' discomfort with the topic of rape, harmful acts, etc. HOWEVER: using that to alienate oneself, as you said, is just damn silly. I have to agree with you fully here Hiway.

Now, my own take? I can differentiate between fantasies and reality. I've had some interesting headcannone myself (me being raped by a pack of dogs / wolves, etc.. I won't go in to details here of course). Even though some of those 'headspaces' can be a bit dark, that doesn't mean they are reality, and it sure as fuck doesn't mean I'm going to act on them.

That being said, there are certain things that absolutely make me uncomfortable, but I try and discuss them with said other person and reach a middle ground as much as I possibly can. I also try to inform and educate those in community and outside that may be displaying problematic tendencies.

- It's the proverbial 'everybody gets one' sort of mindset.

This was intended to be an imaginary thought exercise, stimulate some discussion during a period when the site had been in pretty deep slumber if not going-on-dead for some weeks. 

If it insists on being taken as fact, turning into another dumpster fire clusterfuck, riot-on-the-steps kind of thing I will have Hiway delete the whole damn thing.  Get a grip please--

Quote:
7 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

This was intended to be an imaginary thought exercise, stimulate some discussion during a period when the site had been in pretty deep slumber if not going-on-dead for some weeks. 

If it insists on being taken as fact, turning into another dumpster fire clusterfuck, riot-on-the-steps kind of thing I will have Hiway delete the whole damn thing.  Get a grip please--

Yeah, I can kinda agree, but I don't think deletion is necessary. I'm trying to push some folks towards this forum and towards proper ethical discussion and of course, how to debate in different ways over certain issues.

It wasn't the imagination parts that REALLY set me off.  Honestly, there was more than that here.  This was phrased as a hypothetical.   A literal "what would you do."  Maybe I'm being too literal but I didn't like a few of the replies basically preemptively justifying the rape of an animal...  and I do feel there were a few, sorry.

I'm well beyond it now, as I told HiWay, I'd rather know who not to assosiate with.  If that's being dramatic, then I'm a drama queen.  Deal.  I am not a rapist.

Quote:
12 hours ago, cervids said:

It wasn't the imagination parts that REALLY set me off.  Honestly, there was more than that here.  This was phrased as a hypothetical.   A literal "what would you do."  Maybe I'm being too literal but I didn't like a few of the replies basically preemptively justifying the rape of an animal...  and I do feel there were a few, sorry.

I'm well beyond it now, as I told HiWay, I'd rather know who not to assosiate with.  If that's being dramatic, then I'm a drama queen.  Deal.  I am not a rapist.

IMO I think you've taken it FAR too much in the literal sense. I don't know of ANYONE here who'd promote the rape of a non human, maybe some of the newer more 'suspicious looking accounts', one of which I've questioned and gotten no return on... sorry folks, but suspicious texts, no?

More so because I've no rep with them, someone like HH, and a lot of the 'old faces' here I have rep with, and most of them seem decent. The only 'older' one I've had issues with being mellowdramatic was 30-30, and he was just a whole new bag of troll and annoyance really.

I always err on the side of "better safe than sorry" if that makes sense.  

Maybe I'm wrong.  But I won't be too wrong as to meet someone dangerous or awful if I can help it.

I understand your point basically. However, I think there's a such thing as safe, and paranoid.

Let's not forget that meeting someone online, and RL (Real Life) are definitely different.