So would you..... ?
Yes. Several times over the next few hours. Then release her (and run like the wind).
33.33%
No. That would just be darn unethical and immoral.
66.67%
15 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Would You........ ?

And yet it's commonly accepted practice to halter, hobble, crosstie, stanchion, twitch, electroshock, blindfold, crate, drug, muzzle, or bind to a breeding stand, in any combination, to compel sex for production purposes with domestic animals.

And males of several species of wild animals arguably rape females.  Including gang rape by male dolphins.    

Let's not be getting our shorts in a twist over an imaginary situation.

Thanks..... 

yes it was imaginary...

Quote:
On 2/25/2022 at 5:52 AM, heavyhorse said:

And yet it's commonly accepted practice to halter, hobble, crosstie, stanchion, twitch, electroshock, blindfold, crate, drug, muzzle, or bind to a breeding stand, in any combination, to compel sex for production purposes with domestic animals.

And males of several species of wild animals arguably rape females.  Including gang rape by male dolphins.    

Let's not be getting our shorts in a twist over an imaginary situation.

Thanks..... 

I know that.  We aren't animals in our social mating rituals.  Even when we apply them to animals.

Quote:
20 hours ago, cervids said:

I know that.  We aren't animals in our social mating rituals.  Even when we apply them to animals.

Not supported by the facts in evidence.

1)  Humans are a species of animals.  Saying otherwise flies in the face of biology.

2)  I see little evidence that human interactions with each other differ much from many species of animals' interactions with each other.   Although I think humans lie to each other more.  

We drift from the topic-- 

Quote:
On 2/28/2022 at 5:46 AM, heavyhorse said:

Not supported by the facts in evidence.

1)  Humans are a species of animals.  Saying otherwise flies in the face of biology.

2)  I see little evidence that human interactions with each other differ much from many species of animals' interactions with each other.   Although I think humans lie to each other more.  

We drift from the topic-- 

2.)  The social evidence is right here in front of you.  Don't act surprised when people call you out for being shocked that you are ok with theoretical rape fantasies (this is speaking generally here, not just to you).

Honestly this isn't some small thing to me.  This has me rethinking my presence here.  Some days, I truly do feel alone.  Finding the zoo community has not improved that.  Not when they act like this.

It isn't just a rape fantasy, either; it's torture. Whoever would do this would be prolonging the suffering of an animal. Do this to a human being and the Geneva Convention would convict you of a war crime.

And if you don't think the bear would be suffering, do an experiment, in real life, with yourself as the subject. Get someone to wrap you up in an old sheet so you didn't get adhesive all over you, then have them duct-tape you to a tree, tightly enough that you couldn't move your head or any of your limbs. Tell them to go away and leave you there for a few hours and then come back and fuck you.

Quote:
On 3/4/2022 at 1:24 PM, cervids said:

The social evidence is right here in front of you.  Don't act surprised when people call you out for being shocked that you are ok with theoretical rape fantasies (this is speaking generally here, not just to you).

Honestly this isn't some small thing to me.  This has me rethinking my presence here.  Some days, I truly do feel alone.  Finding the zoo community has not improved that.  Not when they act like this.

There is sometimes a major disconnect between people who care for and interact with various types of animals on a daily basis for most of their lives, and people with minimal practical experience and a more Disney-esque perception of animal behavior.  Assigning human "values" to animal behavior may result in disappointment on the human side and dumped or re-homed on the animal side when expectations meet reality.

We can agree to disagree.

MAN ... it is an imaginary situation and people are threatening to leave...does that make it an imaginary threat....sigh...

Quote:
On 3/6/2022 at 2:32 PM, shortleash said:

MAN ... it is an imaginary situation

I'd be disturbed knowing my social group was ok with rape even in an imaginary context.  I think that's normal.

It's not an imaginary threat, I'm done here.  I am alone.  Mission complete.

Using hypothetical situations to alienate others or isolate yourself from like minded individuals, seems pretty damn silly to me. 

Discussion, debate and opinions are fine until it influences your interactions here, creating animosity and the desire to leave the forum... not sure if i worded that correctly!!!

Anyway, I've locked this topic for the time being. 

If you choose to depart the forum, I'm certain I'm not alone in thinking that would be a sad decision, your character and input would be missed.

Hiway.