Six or seven times a week.
7.50%
More than seven times a week.
5.00%
40 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much sex do you have?

How much sex do you have with your animal(s), what species are they and how old are you?

I understand that this may won't get answered due how personal it is and how dead this forum is, but I'm just really curious for multiple reasons.

I'm not sure if I should feel guilt for having sex with my girl as much as I do or if zoophiles have a lot more sex than non-zoophiles.

Don't really know if this is in the right place or if it's already been asked, but I'm new here.

Right place, and good question.

I have no sex now, since my Shadow died, but it (Frequency) has varied over the years. With Tippy it was averaging 3 times a day, at times more. With Shadow in the early years it was twice a day, morning and night, most times. There were days though where it increased, and some where it decreased. As she aged it went to once a day or less. As I aged it decreased as well.

I'm 55 now, and able though I choose not to. In the future, who knows.

Thanks for the question.

sw

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

Right place, and good question.

I have no sex now, since my Shadow died, but it (Frequency) has varied over the years. With Tippy it was averaging 3 times a day, at times more. With Shadow in the early years it was twice a day, morning and night, most times. There were days though where it increased, and some where it decreased. As she aged it went to once a day or less. As I aged it decreased as well.

I'm 55 now, and able though I choose not to. In the future, who knows.

Thanks for the question.

sw

Damn, that's a FUCKTON (pun not intended) compared to me. And I thought me having sex with my girl every night (but skipping a day or two sometimes) was already way too much... 

Seems I'm in the majority here for once. I never have sex.

print a decal of an animal to stick on your hand, and go for broke .... that would count

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />wonder if thats why the dog stays tired, and my damn printer is always out of ink

and it doesn't give you hair y palms ..... or at least i keep the hair rubbed off [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

the old nympho white shep kept me wore out multiple times a day when she could get me up for it ... and she could find ways to get me up for it

boy over the years many daily and more then once a day and some were simply not interested but every couple days

current guy maybe 4-5 a week he wants sex attention and at times several in a day

30 years ago it was 8 or 9 times a week.

I'm mid-60's now; about 5 times a week.

There have been times 3 months between, like after hospital.  

Quote:
On 23/03/2018 at 3:33 PM, Saturnine said:

Seems I'm in the majority here for once. I never have sex.

Looks like that quickly changed, LMAO.

Quote:
40 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

30 years ago it was 8 or 9 times a week.

I'm mid-60's now; about 5 times a week.

There have been times 3 months between, like after hospital.  

Damn what the hell is it with zoos and their adventorous sex lives... That's insane.

Sex keeps you healthy.  Use it or lose it!

But that much doesn't seem healthy for your mind at least... Especially if you say use it, which sounds... Wrong.

(That old chestnut refers to your ability to . . . . . )