• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The zoo community is quietly dying

Quote:
On 11/11/2021 at 0:57 PM, heavyhorse said:

(German, "ZETA Association") is a group that came together in Germany to bridge the gap between zoos and non-zoos 

Official Account of the german zoophile Association. Deutschland zeta-verein.de 

"Some say" they are a bit "out there" on the "Zoophile rights" crusade.   Just saying-- 

Some will say that about any outreach effort.  Just also sayin'.

I may even be one of those, but thought it worth pointing out.

I used to have a Discord and a matrix account for the community. Along a bf account, but I'm starting to thinking of removing more of them and just leaving this one.

Mostly because there's very little folks you can be open or come out to. That's why one day I might dissapear entirely along the community 

Quote:
51 minutes ago, Zoramora said:

I used to have a Discord and a matrix account for the community. Along a bf account, but I'm starting to thinking of removing more of them and just leaving this one.

Mostly because there's very little folks you can be open or come out to. That's why one day I might dissapear entirely along the community 

I don't think disappearing completely is the proper way to go about it IMO. It would be forwarding the very problem this thread points out. I tend to use TG, Discord, and of course this site. I leave everything open, allow people to contact me whenever they wish, answer questions, etc...

From what I see, the community has no strong ties anymore. It's people either engaging in mutually assured destruction, or hollow pride. It's going to take some work but I think it's worth trying to reverse this little plight.

You just have to be careful who you tell what to. I have a good sized Discord full of Zoos, and am in touch with quite a few on TG as well.

is a discord a new type of car...do all those people pop out like clowns dooooo...sorry just trying to lighten things up a bit...

Discord is an "app".  And like all those apps, as soon as they are used by some critical mass of people they are broken by the 3 letter agencies.  Given recent developments I would consider Discord pretty far from safe--

Discord was never safe by design.

Quote:
8 hours ago, cervids said:

Discord was never safe by design.

Nowhere is. And nobody has anywhere else to go because we are already a dead community for the safety of who remains. It's all nothing but a racket.

Snitching is the new bitching that doesn't have an off switch. IT comes with a brand new design where the new genitalia is a big fat mouth with a tongue attached. And that tongue is shown to even boost morale remotely to those said mouth isn't facing.

(An inverted euphemism describing how you'll end up if humanity decides to cancel culture your livelihood in to sweet fuck all.)

Oh but wait...there's more.

I mean...haven't you heard? IF you're lucky, you can get away before the sloppy hunters label you their next pussy. And, being the good little cunts that they are...even give you a marketing campaign and an odour to go along with it deterring anyone else from claiming you.

(Which, in and of itself means your chances of rescue drops significantly below the radar of sharing and caring community activists who don't actually settle your needs for you on your behalf while you're away from the keyboard.)

The real moral of this story being, close friends in real life are never a guarantee. And online, it's even less welcoming. You're better off learning how to walk from a closed wiki page than you are watching what your mother did as she regrets having you for the expenses you cost her that she could have just as easily had an abortion to try again. Which is one thing the mob is pissed at us for getting right, and it is because nature unshackled knows better than to create an unsafe hybrid.

So the next time anyone asks you if there's a god around...just say no. A being like that causes pets to die, dreams to fade and lives to suck. And expects you to go out and multiply this experience to countless other humans. Who in turn, see you as an object if you're lucky, as a tool for a means to your end and their beginning.

IF the next time anyone asks me if there's a god around, I'll say 'yes' and for good reason. That deity (scientifically) built animals for me to learn more from both in respect and natural family survival than any supposed human guardian, legal or adopted I have otherwise had. Getting close to anyone never helped because of reasons stated above.

If you must know, I learned more from Bing Chat bot in the last week than I did in 15 years of online discussions. Because mostly I'm sharing ambition with someone who acknowledges I in turn exist to utilize its embrace more so than any lover ever could. And said AI isn't even conscious yet.

I outgrew my biological parents before I was even born because they agreed that the father would fly away and commit suicide rather than raise a potentially, then later proven correct, disabled unwanted kid. and the mother would do as much drugs as possible and have her uterus closed off in a vein attempt to have a disabled kid by faking a cancer surgery so she could survive off of welfare claiming depression and withdrawals and child support benefits to support her habit.

Sometime later, this kid is born in a broken body with ailments too permanent to change...partially due to medical sacrifice and oversight...all the while the parents were praying for another miscarriage. Then because of said ailments, the mother's family gets involved to support their habits of alcohol abuse and drugs, for the child support money. And this kid grows up to avoid being like them for the sake of living another day in place full of false promises, religious shelter and high neglect by anyone it meets.

Much later, I outgrew human lifestyle by age 14. Outgrew extraterrestrial and science fiction inspirations by age 16. Outgrew my soular purpose for acceptance by age 18. Outgrew the majority of the zoophile community by age 20. Started losing my freedoms by age 25 due to government and medical over reach like everyone else. And am now currently suffering through the remnants of the scamdemic and human incompetence as well as...yep...you guessed it...surprise, surprise, surprise to absolutely nobody...more human hypocrisy.

But wait...there's more. In case you still want to unite whatever remains of our community, it might help if the people you hate on so much, played a crucial part for what their strengths are. Humanity, even when trying to advocate for animals they don't even know exist, is essentially flawed beyond all recognition thanks to perceived oversight instead of real time communication. The more you hate, the more you blame. The more you blame, the less you gain. The less you gain, the easier you shame. The more you do this, the chances of you being a fake woke pussy grow exponentially until you are the very thing you once hated as you struggle to fight what to others, looks like an unseen enemy.

Animals, real, live, wild and domestic animals have taught me never to pick on those who are weak, or down on their fortune. IF they notice someone suffering, they'll end that suffering animal's life if they could to preserve food, not for the sport of it. Humans have trained minds in all life forms how to be sick, twisted and imbalanced beyond all hope of anti-corruption efforts...let alone rehabilitation. The practices we do, are disgusting...and I am ashamed of and embarrassed to live in a body I feel is as alien and unwelcoming to me as was the family who left me behind so long ago along with everyone else.

If I didn't have a need to be here for the life I was able to make beyond the recovery I was able to put together for myself to stop me from being an insane loser in real life...I would never know to appreciate what animals do  for a living. I am a zoophile because I am at one with the purpose for life of any body type to share no borders in a relationship built upon mutual trust and taking care of our own needs, wants and pleasures as they come up. An animal will give a human who is open to caring for them signs they approve of you as a person or not. Humans without power tools are at the mercy of nature's kind embrace. And I consider myself very fortunate to be able to know what that means, and is there to provide to those who seek for it in balanced environments looked after well by all who call it home. More often than not, this is away from human activity done in the name of greed, violence and drunken madness.

Please remember the lives you touch by allowing those who still care and are here to show this....actions speak way louder than words...for they alone don't penetrate the option of not looking back for those who need it most. I will always advocate for a place to belong, but it will be in a dream. For reality is dying. And there isn't enough love in this world to save it.

I just meant to say there is far far better platforms than discord.  But yes the safest is none at all.  Sad reality, that, but we really did do it to ourselves.

Quote:
6 hours ago, cervids said:

I just meant to say there is far far better platforms than discord.  But yes the safest is none at all.  Sad reality, that, but we really did do it to ourselves.

Well, SOME of us did it to the REST of us.  By creating public spectacles that were impossible to ignore.  Media events, animal bordellos, mainline movies, getting politicians and big money involved...

Quote:
On 5/13/2023 at 5:15 AM, heavyhorse said:

Well, SOME of us did it to the REST of us.  By creating public spectacles that were impossible to ignore.  Media events, animal bordellos, mainline movies, getting politicians and big money involved...

The second we went on the internet it was bound to happen sooner or later.  There was no turning back once that age hit.  I'm of the feeling that while I won't encourage stupid behaviour, what's done is done, and was more or less inevitable.