• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoophilia "degrees"?

7th Degree - Presently exclusively zoo, but once had sexual contact with a human that still causes nightmares about alimony and being chased by the "Me Too" movement. Often accompanied by paranoia about recidivism, and guilt feelings about sex being fun.

Quote:
On 2/23/2019 at 7:42 PM, Thunder-Bay-Syd said:

I've done my best over the years to distance myself from the absolute definitions. As usual in life things aren't this simple. I walked away from the online zoo world almost entirely in 2010 partly because I got tired of the debate over terminology and the way the narrative gets used to create different classes of zoo. My belief is that it is frankly all absurd.

This ^

We're already a small enough community as it is without drawing lines everywhere to fragment us. If we wish for nothing to ever change and for ourselves and future zoos to continue living in the shadows in paranioa of being found out, fine, fragment us each down to individuals and consider us dissolved. If we wish to move forward in any way, to any degree, it'll take putting our differences aside and focusing on what common ground we stand on.

While it's not unhealthy to make note of trivial differences or categories that we might be inclined to lean to, in my experience, people seem to have the tendency to hyper-fixate on these things for some reason.

Lyc

I think this is one of those things, like "big five" psychometrics or the Kinsey scale for homosexuality, which is almost meaningless when applied to the individual but becomes interesting when applied to populations.

I'm about as interested in your personal "zoo degree" as I am in your star sign or which Pokemon a poll told you you are: it's kinda nice to talk about but it's not going to make any difference to how we get along. But if some neo-Kinsey psychologist eventually comes along with a credible statistical study that says that "2% of the population is solely attracted to animals, and another 10% have some significant degree of attraction", then that becomes a very significant fact indeed.

Assuming of course that "zoo degree" is a useful psychological measure in its own right, which I suspect it isn't, since it's just a ratio between other quantities that are probably more interesting in their own right.

I'm a 5th degree zoo. Honestly, I think about just being with a dog and throwing away any remaining attraction to humans. I don't know.

This is basically an adapted Kinsey scale. I have seen it used in various places in relation to zoo.

I am somewhat 5.8 degree. I am almost entirely only into animals. The only exception is the human penis which I prefer to see in photos and do not necessarily need to experience in person. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

sixth degree here.. I don't find any humans attractive.

I guess "4th degree" would best describe me. When it comes to societal standard sexual orientation I am heterosexual, but with that stated when it comes to percentages of "attraction" it's typically 60% Canine / 30% Women / 10% Other animal species. I have never had sex with a woman, just canines, and while I find the idea of having sex with a woman appealing, I'm certainly not complaining about the zoophilic relationship I'm currently in.

what about negative numbers...i have friend that loves dogs but hate cats...plus a friend who loves fish but is getting ready to get rid of a whole tank of fancy guppies....sigh...hahaha..

The whole thing is just a construct for maybe part of an introduction.  There's also a "Zoo Code" thing somewhere, a string of letters and numbers that's supposed to convey someone's interests and participation if you know (or look up) the code.  Just the most basic start to a discussion maybe, way too flawed and vague to actually be a binding description of anyone.  (Just look at the wall-O-text by an ex-member on the first page.)

Personally, the pinned "Zoo Experience" thread in this same section seems like a much more useful "intro" for getting to know someone.  

That would be the Actaeon-Hobbes Zoo Code

s://zoophilia.wiki/index.php/Zoo_Code

(cut & paste to browser and restore http prefix)

Resident Hyaena ^..^