• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call, let us know you're still here...

I always thought "Tits Up" was a good thing!  

;-)

Bits up into a bitch

Quote:
4 hours ago, Hiway said:

I always thought "Tits Up" was a good thing!  

;-)

My bad!  Depends,

All warm and wiggly-- Good thing.

Stiff and stinky-- Not so much.

My perspective may be a little off yet.  My biggest Dane recently passed; at over 200 Lbs it was quite the struggle getting her to where I could use machinery to move her.  

? Just realized today that the forum is back. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
3 hours ago, rodentheart said:

? Just realized today that the forum is back. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Well you didn't miss much.

Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up!

Which is pretty close to what happened.

Quote:
2 minutes ago, Ramseys said:

Well you didn't miss much.

Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up!

Which is pretty close to what happened.

I'm only familiar with this from a reference in a video game called GalCiv 2, but I have a feeling it has something to do with Monty Python from the humor style.  Correct me if wrong. lol

Quote:
1 minute ago, covfefelake said:

I'm only familiar with this from a reference in a video game called GalCiv 2, but I have a feeling it has something to do with Monty Python from the humor style.  Correct me if wrong. lol

This is from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.

You might want to watch it. You'll see where a lot of humerus references come from.

BTW: Thanks for making me feel old. (Which I am) Next you'll be telling me you've never seen Airplane!

Quote:
6 minutes ago, Ramseys said:

This is from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.

You might want to watch it. You'll see where a lot of humerus references come from.

BTW: Thanks for making me feel old. (Which I am) Next you'll be telling me you've never seen Airplane!

You are not talking to much of a movie goer, so don't feel bad.

I was strapped down and made to watch the whole "Matrix" trilogy in one sitting by "friends" but that's about it.

Quote:
6 hours ago, Ramseys said:

telling me you've never seen Airplane!

Don't call me Shirley!

Last year I registered, made two posts, then forgot both my username and password, so I didn't bother recovering that account. And now, I finally managed to defeat the moody neo-Captcha and I'm back! With a highly similar username. I don't know if I'll post much, but it's always nice to hang around here.