• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call, let us know you're still here...

G'day. Back to lurking. lol.

I'm here.  I was giving the place a poke from time to time when I was bored.  The other regulars will likely filter back in as they realize we're back online.

Here!

Yo!

I'm still here.  Everyonceinawhile I get curious and try and figure you people out.  Then I regret it and go away for a bit. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Seriously, good to see you did not vanish.  Despite some of my comments, a home for you online is very much a necessity.

Yes the place is back up

Quote:
6 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Yes the place is back up

Did the mare back up? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
22 hours ago, Eagle said:

Did the mare back up? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

OH I GET THIS ONE.  IT'S A BUTT JOKE!

I AM LEARNING.

Quote:
11 hours ago, covfefelake said:

OH I GET THIS ONE.  IT'S A BUTT JOKE!

I AM LEARNING.

Well kind'a.

Sometimes when you are munching on a mare, (oral) she likes the feeling so much she'll push back.

One needs to be careful not to get between the twat and the stall wall.

Several of us has had a 'near death' experience doing just that.

Bweep!  Bweep!  Bweep!  Bweep!

*Draft horse backing up*

Seriously.  That happens.  Never scratch that itchy place without enough room to turn a cement truck around.  >.<