• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call, let us know you're still here...

I stay because if they want to arrest me, that's going to be tough given I am zoo-abstinent with no plans to change that.

If they make this thing a thought crime, well, fuck, worlds not worth living in anymore anyways.

Quote:
1 hour ago, cervids said:

I stay because if they want to arrest me, that's going to be tough given I am zoo-abstinent with no plans to change that.

If they make this thing a thought crime, well, fuck, worlds not worth living in anymore anyways.

I agree completely. I think there is a general feeling of antihumanism these days being a cancer on our well being.

[Image: night_on_the_town.jpg.d37819d171769ee07b...c640ee.jpg]

Quote:
On 5/17/2023 at 5:51 AM, Ramseys said:

[Image: night_on_the_town.jpg.d37819d171769ee07b...c640ee.jpg]

Circa 1985-87 era Penthouse magazine 

Quote:
23 hours ago, Hiway said:

Circa 1985-87 era Penthouse magazine 

Yes.  When it was "MYOB",  and not "a room with striped sunlight".

Yeah I'm still around. Yes I still "have" critters; they are quite literally the thing that keeps me sane.
I Just have my plate unusually full these days. Usual stuff, fences, firewood, etc.
And a shitstorm of other stuff; death of family member, trying to not lose the farm over poorly written legal documents, caring 24/7 for an elderly relative, like the old Chinese proverb (curse), "May you live in interesting times".
I have more than a little difficulty navigating this new format.
And the apparent demise of the founding purpose of this Board, the stories and authors that originally brought me here, taking me to other places and worlds to distract from this one. Some seemingly leaving us hanging mid-story. ...............
still alive though there are days i don't know how
Still kicking here.  Been a tough year... lost my lease horse, one of my favorite sows and one of my two elderly sheep.  Had a parent with a stroke mid year too.  I'm hoping for an easier year this next one.
Still here also, but not long for the current residence.
The person that gave me a home here died, and his heirs are planning to sell the property. Whoever buys it will be looking at commercial development, and will not let me or the Animals stay.

I will be moving in with a friend. He has Dogs, but the suburban area will not let me keep livestock, so I cannot bring the Birds with me, they will have to be re-homed.

I am still working on my zoo story "Sandey", and am posting it as each chapter is completed. The preparations for the move are delaying my writing, but expect another chapter to be posted before winter is over.

Resident Hyaena ^..^
Here.