• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call, let us know you're still here...

L met a boy looked a lot like the picture a while back.

Quote:
On 5/10/2022 at 7:35 PM, Hiway said:

Invitation still open... just get your ass (along with the rest of you) to northern Illinois...

(not by me, i hasten to add)

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/159-hiway/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="159" href="<___base_url___>/profile/159-hiway/">@Hiway</a>--PM sent

Still here.

But no longer "there". In the latter stages of a long and difficult move, to a totally different climate and population density & demographic (by consequences of covid and not by choice).

I will not consider myself moved though until a particular Bird is finally moved out here as well (physical & personnel logistics and schedule conflicts are currently preventing that).

In the meantime, I am nearly ready to post the next chapter of my zoo story, Sandey. This one will be an emotional rollercoaster, and contains some very explicit content.

Full warnings on content will be in effect.

And now, final preparations for a long drive ahead to retrieve more items from the old place and take others to the Goodwill.

Look for the next chapter in about a week or two.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Please elaborate, within the limits of safety/privacy.

Where from, to, why.  

Thx.  :-)  

Quote:
On 5/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, heavyhorse said:

Please elaborate, within the limits of safety/privacy.

Where from, to, why.  

Thx.  :-)  

You don't like mysteries and suspense, do you! lol

Don't like crowds, population density, been there done that.  Not so keen on freezing asses off, dust bowls, burning to the ground if someone upwind tosses their doobie out the window.  

Or a boatload of "Thou shalt not" coming down from people I didn't vote for.

So, um....    OK, yeah.  

I had been preparing or been in the process of moving for over a year now. But a particular Bird has finally moved over, and now I can consider my move complete.

I lost a lot of opportunities in the move, but some others have opened up. Including an unexpected opportunity at rimming a miniature gelding. (surprisingly, absolutely no odor or taste at all!).

And after so much delay in writing, then seemingly endless editing and proofreading, I am finally attempting to post the next chapter in my Zoo story, Sandey, immediately after this post. I say "attempt", as it is so large, that posting could fail, as similarly large nonzoo posts have failed in other online locations.

But with the loss of our sister site, owned by the late Cabron 45, this site is now the only online location of the story, unless someone has reposted it elsewhere.

I hope I have corrected the most egregious grammatical infractions, but errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation surely remain. Do keep in mind that some recurring, seeming irregularities are spellings that are normal and proper for the story setting.

As noted in my above post, it will be an emotional rollercoaster, and it contains some very explicit content.

Full warnings on content will be in effect.

And now, over to the prose forum to make the post.

I hope you find this latest chapter to be interesting.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Quote:
On 8/7/2021 at 8:08 AM, heavyhorse said:

Hey SW, you alright?  

Quote:
On 8/7/2021 at 11:49 AM, caikgoch said:

Or need anything?

I hope he's alright, and I'm glad this place is still around. One of the few GOOD Zoo hangouts 'off grid' (meaning off social media, etc...).

And yes, I'm still alive and y'all aren't getting rid of me that easy. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 5/10/2022 at 3:27 PM, threelegs said:

Still here, waiting for someone to come along and bend me over--hopefully a Golden. That's gonna be a lost fantasy, I'm afraid.

Oh Loki, haha. Gshep though.. Quite the romantic and snuggly boy he is.

Quote:
4 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Oh Loki, haha. Gshep though.. Quite the romantic and snuggly boy he is.

I'd settle for a chihuahua at this point. Actually, some of them are impressively well hung ...

Oh good lordy. Hey, I can relate. It's funny because some Giant boys have some kind of small equipment. A Dane I was recently with (close canine, not a fence hope...) is smaller than Loki.