• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite positions

Does/ do your partner(s) have a favorite position(s)? Do you?

Tippy liked everything EXCEPT doggy style with me.

Shadow much preferred missionary, and would turn to get any other position into missionary or spooning. She would accept face to face on our sides, but would try to get under me instead.

Neither liked to be on top though, but Tip would be more likely to do it than Shadow.

Any other partners (There weren't many) were always on top. Ginger preferred it for oral. We never progressed to vaginal.

I personally prefer face to face on our sides. My experience only extends to bitches by the way.

sw

My late Dane (wife) would lick me hard and then sit on me.

Front paws on my shoulders and looks down at me as if to say, "Come on, get to it."

My favorite position with female canines has always been missionary. Since I usually start with canilingus, it's a natural transition from there to missionary, and it's easier for me to orient myself and see what I'm doing because her tail's not blocking the view like it would be with doggy style. Plus, I get to look gaze into her eyes and watch her facial expression. *swoon*

Missionary with similar-size critters.  On occasion with larger critters.

I guess you'd say "horse style" with big critters (another words, mounted.  Not standing behind as usually applies to "doggy style").

Well, I've only had one partner and one true love over my years, both Male canines too so really only one position works in that case..

That being said though: I usually would go with 'what's most comfy for the animal' in all honesty. I'm sure with large dogs Missionary is perfectly fine with Females, maybe so with smaller equines who would trust you doing so (please don't destroy me: I've heard of horses liking to cuddle laying down and even seen it :P). But I still put their pleasure and comfort above my own. So a good ol' mounting position is probably my best bet.

I find it quite attractive too.

Quote:
On 10/1/2018 at 10:48 PM, WinterGreenWolf said:

Well, I've only had one partner and one true love over my years, both Male canines too so really only one position works in that case..

That being said though: I usually would go with 'what's most comfy for the animal' in all honesty. I'm sure with large dogs Missionary is perfectly fine with Females, maybe so with smaller equines who would trust you doing so (please don't destroy me: I've heard of horses liking to cuddle laying down and even seen it :P). But I still put their pleasure and comfort above my own. So a good ol' mounting position is probably my best bet.

I find it quite attractive too.

In terms of what's comfortable, I would have to conclude that given my dogs size, it wouldn't make a great deal of difference to him but I'm pretty petite which means that doggy style is actually kind of impractical without the use of a bench. I am curious though whether he'd show more enthusiasm for a mount with me presenting or in missionary. Yay more to research.

Quote:
21 hours ago, Danelove said:

In terms of what's comfortable, I would have to conclude that given my dogs size, it wouldn't make a great deal of difference to him but I'm pretty petite which means that doggy style is actually kind of impractical without the use of a bench. I am curious though whether he'd show more enthusiasm for a mount with me presenting or in missionary. Yay more to research.

THat's a good point. Whilst I'm not a super-heavy fellow Petite does not fit me very well. I'm more stocky built and a little heavier. That, and my lover (my only 'real mount', a bit of awkward play and oral was all my other canine tryst really did) was a 110-pound or so German Shepherd, so not horribly tall or really awkwardly-positioned.

Way I see it: if you're both comfy and enjoying there's really no 'wrong way', just something that may seem / is a tad odd. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
3 minutes ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

THat's a good point. Whilst I'm not a super-heavy fellow Petite does not fit me very well. I'm more stocky built and a little heavier. That, and my lover (my only 'real mount', a bit of awkward play and oral was all my other canine tryst really did) was a 110-pound or so German Shepherd, so not horribly tall or really awkwardly-positioned.

Way I see it: if you're both comfy and enjoying there's really no 'wrong way', just something that may seem / is a tad odd. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Haha...First time it was super awkward. I wanted to play, he wanted to play, we both wanted to play and eventually I think I just settled on letting him eat me out until he settled down.

Ah yes, the first-time-awkwardness.. Oh how I kind of miss those days. A bit painful on my part, but oh well. Now that I have a little more knowledge under my belt and more experience with the anatomy and a larger frame (first time was as an early teen.. So kind of a smaller fellow at the time.. Hee..) I would like to try again. 

Maybe in the future, a guy can dream I suppose...

We basically only do head humping. My dog grabs my head and humps my mouth like a proper headcrab. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> So that is our favorite position.