Leave as is
10.00%
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improving/ Changing the guides or removing them

Your thoughts?

My own: 

A guide, species specific, would be helpful to prevent injury, especially to the animal. The guide need not concentrate only on sex, though sex should be discussed. The purpose being safe suggestions, the format should not be "Slot A to Tab B...". 

The current guides are outdated and inaccurate. Improving them seems to be the course of action to take. I haven't the experience outside a few oddball (small in particular, a big no-no) bitches so am unqualified to contribute. I beg those who are to improve or totally rewrite these guides for the safety of the animal and the zoophile.

sw

You need one more choice in your poll, "all of the above".      Some guides are better than others.     Perhaps a poll associated with each guide might work to gauge the level of necessity for changes in each.      For example, the "Sex with a Boar" is definitely more fantasy than reality but *I* think my "Guide for Male Dog Lovers" is fairly accurate.

I don't think that removing the guides is helpful; anyone who's looked has no doubt seen them before.  It's more of a service to post them, note and correct any inaccuracies (without getting all snorty about it), encourage discussion.

My 2 cents worth of bitcoin's worth.

I can agree with your opinion 100% Silverwolf: I voted Edit / Change: when needed of course.

My ramble in the 'Pig Guide Thread' may provide some insight why I think this way. Also I agree guides shouldn't be sex-focused: but more 'wholeistic' for the animal in general. Though sections on sex should be there along with the risks of doing so.