• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feral Art

I like to explore and drool over hot "feral" art from awesome artists, thought I'd share some of my findings (mind my drool on them ;p)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29463214/
[Image: 1542841371.venlightchaser_tarogar_quick_..._ok_fa.png]

Nice! Thanks for sharing this link

Haven't you caused enough drool puddles in our Discord Eagle? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> *types this whilst continuing to drool a little...*

Very nice image by the way. For what little I'm attracted to Equines I do like the 'darker colored' ones.

Man do I love me some good feral art. The fact that fur artists craft it in such quantity sometimes makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Y'all should check out Backlash91 and ECMajor if you don't know of them already. Both do some really fantastic stuff.

I've seen my share of art with my stint in the fandom.. No longer a furry due to the fallout of recent events (not the thread for that topic though..). I may make a thread bringing this up.. But honestly, most / ALL furries have a closer tie to Zoophilia than they think.. Actually shocked a fur I used to hang out with by telling him that: as well as my reasoning for believing so.

Those are good artists too.