• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering a Discord: for those interested. :)

Just wanted to throw a quick update here after the Holidays: letting everyone catch up and whatnot.

Thanks to us getting a couple of members I have the server set up now: roles and channels specific to us. Normal users can't see anything at all unless they get themselves added to a group. My offer still stands for invite links as well: so far so good on the server though.

A bit late: but a Happy New Year (and hopefully a positive one) to everyone as well. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hello, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/2315-wintergreenwolf/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2315" href="<___base_url___>/profile/2315-wintergreenwolf/">@WinterGreenWolf</a> I am new to this forum, as of today, but have been a zoo for nearly my entire life from a very young age, and became active in the community less than 2 years ago. I am interested in the server, I was referred to this by Flehmen

Well now, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you along.. I'll send you a PM here with the link to join in it. It's one-time use and will never expire so take all the time you need in getting setup and whatnot.

- Hope to see you there. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Sounds cool, but need to get a actual computer again  

Hey, I'll take a link, thanks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 8/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, Oregon said:

Hey, I'll take a link, thanks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

If you're still interested, I'll sent you a link.. 

We had some trouble with someone trying to rat us, so we've had to make a few pretty big changes. I'll need to clear a few things with a co-admin first.

Quote:

From a privacy standpoint, how secure is Discord

<div style="border:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">
<div style="border:0px;padding:0px 0px 0px 16px;vertical-align:baseline;">
<div style="border:0px;padding:8px 4px 0px 0px;vertical-align:baseline;">
<div style="border:1px solid transparent;padding:4px 4px 0px;vertical-align:baseline;">
<div style="border:0px;font-size:inherit;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">

</div>

<div style="border:0px;color:#1a1a1b;font-size:14px;padding:0px 0px 1px;vertical-align:baseline;">
<p style="border:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">
Discord themselves have stated they share everything with governments and advertisers so from a privacy standpoint I would not use it if you do not want a third party to see what you do on it.

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style="border:0px;padding:0px 0px 0px 37px;vertical-align:baseline;">
<div style="border:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:top;">

</div>

<div style="border:1px solid transparent;padding:4px 4px 0px;vertical-align:baseline;">

level 2

'nuff said.  

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Quote:
3 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

If you're still interested, I'll sent you a link.. 

We had some trouble with someone trying to rat us, so we've had to make a few pretty big changes. I'll need to clear a few things with a co-admin first.

Thank you for taking the time to reply <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/2315-wintergreenwolf/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2315" href="<___base_url___>/profile/2315-wintergreenwolf/">@WinterGreenWolf</a>. On reflection and I think I will pass. Thank you all the same. No reflection on you at all, rather, on further investigation, the platform.

Thanks all the same.

Hey, no worries.

The thing about Discord BTW HH: they make their money via Nitro, and game sales. As far as 'government spies' they don't turn over information unless they receive a sobpoena by the courts..

Not me, I only posted results to google queries.