• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pan

Read it a bit late.

But I have been busy with shit, including my effing old truck passing away.

I have another truck now, but things to do before I can put it on the road.

I would have only needed to pay the usual insurance and license fees, but now need tires, s one is NFG, two are maybe passable, and one good.

These stories make Don Pedro want to try arising again.

Age has caught up with me.

LOL

Quote:
1 hour ago, cabron45 said:

These stories make Don Pedro want to try arising again.

Age has caught up with me.

LOL

Some of the pills we take to stay alive can cause that.  Some we take for other unrelated reasons can help.  These days you have to do your own research; so little of what you see (happy smiling people playing with their happy grandkids and happy dogs, while some fast-talker reads 25 ways their product may kill you) is valid.  And a Dr with a focus on "quality of life" is worth is/her weight in (whatever you hold dear).  It took about a year of trials, drawing of blood every 2 weeks, drug samples, forms endless forms, appeals of insurance company's decisions, etc. to find the right combinations.  But couple of decades later, I'm still alive (after being technically dead at least once), and so is My Little Friend.  And BTW, if after you find the right combo and some other "enlightened" Dr decides you should try something New and Wonderful, run like the wind, Grasshopper!  (A week after the change I was in the ER, and soon $6000 poorer.  And the ER Dr's diagnosis and directive was "Yeah they can cause that.  Pitch the new pills and go back to your regular dosing".  

[Image: tumblr_nho8ky5rke1qft597o1_500.jpg.b2b5e...8451aa.jpg]

Of course all the usual warning about this containing "Zoo Sex" and if you don't like.

Then Smeg off

Copyright 2019

Part 4.

"Just a normal Wednesday... Standing here washing dishes, with the god Pan, drying". Bill's mind was still reeling.... 

"You said that out loud."

The human looked even more flustered.

"I know I'm a bit much to take in all at once. Hell not that long ago most folks would either try to worship me or burn me at the stake for being a demon. That's why your mind tried to pass me off as a dream".

The last of the dishes were put away and the two males sat back down at the table. Bill made more coffee. Regular for the god and since it was his third cup, the human switched to decaf.

"So you created this whole world, just so you'd have something to fuck... To use animals for pleasure and move on to the next one"?

Pan looked at Bill... He had heard this all before. "You say that, as if it's a bad thing".

"It is a bad thing".

"Why? Animals don't care. Do your rams care about the ewes they fuck, or do the ewes care which ram plows 'em"? Pointing out the window, over looking the forest. "You think the buck deer care about the doe they shag. Do the doe worry about what buck ends up on someone's wall"? All the life here on this planet is here to do two things. Have sex and be eaten. Whether it's with a pistil and stamen or testicles and overlies. 

"But we're not animals".

"Oh is that so? You know how genetically similar you are to the other great apes? We took a branch of your simian ancestors and turn the brains on, and Voilà, humans".

"But what about love"?

"That, my dear monkey-boy, is just an evolutionary response to make males hang around to help raise the offspring, after the sex is over. Nothing more. Just like animals joining in herds or packs. Makes for better chances of getting ones DNA into the next generation".

Pan leaned back in his chair. "Animals run on instincts. They know how to migrate. The grass in this area dies, move that way... Water holes dry up, go over there... Starts getting cold, go someplace warmer... For millennia they do this, one could say it's in their DNA... Same with mating. They have no idea why they go through all the rigmarole of mating displays, chasing, males fighting... We know it's a way to make sure the fittest animal passes on his genes... But no animal, other then man, has figured out that the whole, 'mating dance' thing, has anything to do with little copies of themselves showing up three, six, or twelve months later. Even though it involves the same hole... They just know that for whatever reason, they both want to bump nasties. And there are lots of animals that the female has an orgasm along with the males. You've seen this I'm sure. Mare's that squirt, ewes and doe who's cunt twitch rhythmically after getting fucked. Bitches also do this, but you really can't see it because they got a big, swollen, dick stuck in there... So all in all, lots of animals have enjoyed sex, just for sex sake... Has nothing to do with 'procreating'... Jack donkeys fuck horse mares. You think he doesn't know that she's different from him? Not all jacks will shag a mare, even if she is in heat.  Of course that's how you get a mule. And the reverse also happens. Stallion plows jenny. Only that combination rarely produces a Hinny. So is one right and the other wrong just because one produces an offspring and the other rarely does? Is the stallion, "using" the female donkey? Is the jenny using a stallion to, 'scratch her itch'. And then there's dolphins... Talk about being randy. Some breeds will try to fuck anything they can get their flukes on. Are they 'wrong'? Us 'Old Fucks', as you call us, you don't think that we would engineer animals that didn't like to fuck? We've given you smart monkeys, the ability to flip that lust switch for lots of animals, even when not in heat".

"But I love....." Bill mumbled the last.

"You love your sheep and goat girls. But they'll never love you back. They like you... You're the herd protector... You feed them... You know where they like to get scratched... You dick feels good... But if you drop dead in the barn tomorrow, none will shed a tear... Dogs are about the only animal that shows affection for humans".

The alien watched Bill, as the human was processing what he told him. Looking for a flaw in his argument. 

"So I'm nothing more then some smart chimpanzee"?

"Well... Sorry to knock you down a few pegs, to get you off your 'high-horse'... But you were really going down a path where you were starting to think not so highly of me and my kind... I don't 'mind fuck' sentient animals. I've never made a human woman fall in love with me... Lust; lots of times. But none ever ended up crying to their mom that I left them... And not getin'em pregnant is a good thing too".

Bill quietly drank his coffee.

"I'm not trying to get you to stop loving your girls. I think it's a beautiful thing the way you humans can love your animals partners. It adds a great deal to your enjoyment".

This time Bill seamed to nod, as if accepting what Pan said.

"So to answer your earlier question... Yes we made this world so we'd have something to fuck... Lots of something's to fuck... Talk about feeling like a god... We took this world... And stocked it with a myriad of delightful, fuckable animals... And I see nothing wrong with that... If it hadn't been for us, this planet, would have been, just another lifeless mud ball spinning in space".

The human sat mulling over what Pan had said to him... The sound of the refrigerator kicking on in the quiet kitchen, jolted Bill. "Yea.... I was on my 'high-horse'... You know it's sort'a funny. I get the same shit from other zoos on line. "Sheep are too stupid... You're just using them..." I guess I wanted to be different somehow... "

"Sheep and goats are no different then their horses and dogs. Only they don't show their lust as much. It's easy to see the excitement in a bitch flagging her tail or a mare winking at her partner. Their show of, 'come fuck me', is much more subtle with sheep. Standing still, to one who knows what they are looking for, is as blatant as a squatting, squirting mare".

The life seamed to flood back into Bill's face. Swilling down the last of his coffee, he plunked the cup back down on the table. "I don't know if it was your speech, or those eleven secrete herbs and spices... But I'm feeling like some sheep shagging is in order... Or what ever you got lined up".

Pan clapped Bill on the shoulder. "That's the spirit... Hold that thought, I have something that will help". The sound of goat hooves clicked on the tile floor as the alien left the kitchen for the living room. Coming back with a small shoulder pack. Like one would carry on a day hike. The goat-man fished out a bottle that had a roller applicator on top, like some old style deodorant. "Ok, stand up and drop you shorts".

Bill was a bit surprised, but did as Pan requested. After all, he was spent several hours with him looking at his junk, as he shagged sheep.

Taking the bottle, the goat-man swiped the ball applicator, first across the human's stomach, just bellow his belly button. Then a couple of times through his thatch of black curlies. By now, Bill had a good 'chubby' going, so the alien coated his scrotum and a little bit of the insides of his legs. "There. That should make things easier".

Bill reached down and slid his shorts back up his legs, he asked. "Make what easier"?

"Well you know animals have a much better sense of smell. And can be affected in many ways by it. Pheromones for example can trigger mating in most all animals. As well as engender feelings of friend or mate. "Your one of us", that sort of thing. So when meeting new animals, being able to get them friendly, quickly, is a good thing".

"And that's what you put on me? Am I going to have every buck in the forest looking to mount me"?

Pan smiled at the mental picture that brought up. "No... There are different kinds of smells.  Pheromones are only part of scent signaling animal use. Musk is another. You've most likely seen ewes, goats, and cows sniffing the tassel at the end of the male's sheath. Or a better example is when a buck goats pissing in their beards. Which as gross as it may seam to some people, it'll make the doe randy for 'em".

-----------------------------------------------

The odd pair went out onto the deck, from there they could see, off in the distance, the park ranger's atv coming along the track next to the tree line.

"That's probably Frank, he's a good guy, and he knows about me. So if you want, you can invite him into the barn with us... I'll go ahead to the barn and make sure everything is ready". With that Pan trotted down the steps and towards the barn.

Bill had talked to Frank before. The park ranger patrolled the parameter regularly. And when ever he saw the shepherd out tending his flock, he would stop and have a friendly chat with him. Heading over to the gate that led to the park, Bill stopping briefly to check to make sure the float valves in the sheep's water tanks were working properly.

Frank was an ex-collage jock. He was a good athlete, got him a free ride, but wasn't drafted by a major team. Which was ok with the big black man, for he had taken 'Forestry Management', in collage. That was one of those courses jocks take to keep their 'academics' up for the scholarship. But instead of just taking the 'C' that all the other jocks got, he really enjoyed the course so much, he actually worked at the studies. And got 'A's...  So when his collage football days were over, unlike the other 'not-quite-good-enough's', who had to go sell cars or do 'sports' for small TV stations, Frank joined the park service. Instead of being bitter at not 'making it', he enjoyed being outdoors with good pay and great government benefits. Among the other rangers he was known as  the 'Deer Whisperer', cause more often then not, there was at least two deer following him around as he went about his duties. 

The large black man got out of the 'National Park Service green' ATV. His 'National Park Service green' uniform fit his, 'still in good shape from his football days', body, a bit snug in the chest and arms. The, 'Smokey the Bear Hat', sat square on his head, giving his an air of authority. 

"Was that....."?

"Yea he said to come inside".

The two men head to the barn.

"How long have you known him"?

"About a day.... You"?

"Over two years now. Quite a shock really".

"You said it. I thought I was going to have a coronary".

Bill opened the barn door carefully, not knowing what to expect. A slight rustling sound was heard as both men peered in the partially opened door. Translucent panels in the barn's roof allowed light to fill the area. The sound was from about two dozen deer all turning their heads towards the opening door.

"So that's where all the deer went". Frank seamed relived to have that mystery solved.

Bill looked at the park ranger.

"When most of the deer disappeared, I got worried".

Bill had Frank go in first, and then he followed, closing the barn door behind him. 

"Frank". Pan's voice rang out from somewhere deep in the herd. "Get them shorts off, your girls are here".

Frank looked around and Bill pointed him to some hay bales, stacked next to the door. The Ranger unbuttoned his, 'National Forest' Green, shirt, but didn't take it off. His thick black belt, with gun, radio, and handcuffs, was thumped onto the bale. Then came his matching green cargo shorts were plopped over the belt. His hat topped the pile. He was going 'commando', so no OD green underwear. Of course his trail boots stayed on. Bill couldn't help but to glance at the black man's groin... "Looks above average", he thought. Frank for his part had only taken a few steps into the interior of the barn when he was quickly pounced on by two white tale doe.

"Hello girls... You two have your fill of skinny buck dick, and now want me to give you a proper fucking"?

The twin deer rubbed their muzzles against the well muscled chest, giving small quiet grunts. Feathery white tails waged at high speed. Clearly Frank was more then just the park ranger to these two.

Bill had headed for the sheep platform to take his clothes off, where he usually does. He mostly did this on a sort of, autopilot. He was watching Frank and the throng of white tail deer in his barn. But his attention was quickly brought to the area just in front of him. As he was hanging his clothes on the peg, when a doe wondered up to him and was in the process of waving her nose around, obviously scenting him. She seamed to have liked what she smelled, for she stepped closer. Slowly the human brought his hand up and gently stroked the side of her neck. The outer layer of her fur felt stiff, probably to thwart burrs from catching. Quickly both man and animal became more comfortable with each other and the doe was soon licking at the sweat from Bill's skin. For his part, Bill started petting her head and around her ears, where most critters liked to get scratched. The human added his other hand, and used it to stroke under her chin and down her long neck. There he could easily feel the softer under fur she was growing for the coming winter months. In a near cat like move, she started to walk past the man, then looped around behind, and slid past his other side. Her body never lost contact with his until she stepped foreword, only to stop just in front of him. Her tail was wagging at high speed, probably to help spread her own pheromones into the air.

"Couldn't have a more clearer invite than that". Bill thought to himself. A quick glance over at Frank, who had knelt down and his face was already buried in the white rump fur of a doe. "They must like it". The shepherd mumbled. And he too sank to his knees behind the doe presenting herself to him.

Bill rubbed her rump, just above her tail. A near universal place that animals enjoy to be scratched. Her tail shot straight up. The sudden whiteness seamed to almost glow in the light from the roof. The underside of her tail and all around her toosh, shown as a beacon. In the center of all this white was what Bill and every buck was interested in. The fur thinned towards the middle, letting the peach and light brown modeled flesh show through. As he buried his nose in the soft white fur, the human noted her scent was very light. Stands to reason since she's a prey animal, wouldn't be good to leave a trail some wolf could follow. He could smell more of the forest then animal on her. Same with her taste. Bill swiped his tongue through that small slit of her sex. Feral was the first thing that came to mind. Just a hint of bitterness. "Must be the buck's cum", he figured. His nose was just below her tiny puckered ass-hole, again their was little odor. 

The doe pushed her butt back into Bill's face. He would have loved to just rub his face in her snowy white fur, but clearly she was wanting to move things along. She had moved back so much, that when he stood, his very stiff dick dug a furrow in her soft fur from udder to tail. Turning slightly Bill reached back and got a good pump of lube into his hand. Rocking back, he was able to slather the lube on his cock, which was by now, throbbing with anticipation.

The human aimed his purple helmeted glans at the small nether lips of the doe's sex. Thinking to make his entrance slow and easy to allow the doe to be come accustom to his girth... The doe had other ideas. As the human pushed in, she pushed back, and Bill quickly found himself balls deep in the woodland animal.

Bill's senses were suddenly flooded. The soft under fur of her toosh mashed into his groin. The soft feathery hairs of her tail, as they lashed across his stomach. But mostly the feel of her warm velvety vagina wrapped around his cock, was making it hard for the human to not blow his load at that moment. 

The shepherd gripped the doe's hips and held himself firmly against her, afraid that any movement of his cock would push him over the edge. Looking up at the barn's roof, he took several deep breaths... Finally he was able to slow the wild throbbing in his groin. After another few moments, he felt confidant enough to pull back and try a short stroke. Bill looked down to see the doe had swiveled her head around to look at him. Her big eyes seamed to be begging him to get on with it. 

The human started out slow and easy, but was soon fucking the animal with a steady rhythm. As with goats, buck deer are of the, 'Slam fire', persuasion. So while she was not taut around his cock, rather the warm, moist flesh clung his member as he thrust it into her. The doe's estrus fluids mixed with the lube, to make his penis glisten in the soft barn light, every time he pulled back. Her pliant nether lips eagerly sucked in his cock, as he stroked back. The glans plowed through the deer's supple sex, it clinged to him as he fucked her. Bill continued to be amazed at how that small looking slit, could easily stretch around the girth of his cock. As the human pumped his dick into the animal, he looked at her gray furred back and up her slender neck. Her head had dropped and her ears were slightly back, but didn't look angry. Closing his eyes, the human was lost in the lust only fucking an animal could create. No mind games. Just two animals, giving what the other wanted, and getting back the same. Breathing became more labored as his excitement grew.

It's said the majority of sex takes place in the brain. And Bill's brain was shouting at him...

'HOLLY SHIT... WE ARE FUCKING A DEER'!

Bill could feel his groin begin to tighten... He sped up his thrusting... He fired his first wad of human cum deep into the animal... Short stroke out, back in hard. A second blast followed the first into the doe's vagina... One last short fuck stroke, and he held himself deep as his cock pumped the last spurts of human semen, into the deer... His body shook... His breathing labored, as he gulped in air...  His shaking hands released their grip on the doe's hips... The animal took her own shaky step foreword... Her back was bowed up slightly and she stood, tail twitching.

"Ahhh. Gave her an orgasm, good on 'ya". 

While the voice had the same calming qualities as Pan, but it was decidedly feminine. Bill looked behind him and saw a naked female version of pan. A little shorter. Lighter in build. thinner horns. And unlike most art of lady fauns, she didn't have massive boobs. Just enough to let you know they are there. 

Stepping around his body, and in one fluid motion. She bent down, and quickly had his still wilting cock in her mouth, and with a loud 'slurping' sound, pulled her lips up his shaft, and finished with loud lip smacking. "I just love the mixture of human and deer cum".

Bill just stared at the grinning alien.

"Oh, Pan told me to ask you if it was aright to get fucked by your rams... They look a bit left out".

"Ahhhh-Ok? It's up to them".

"Thanks... Oh and that doe that's coming up to you, likes it hard. Like Frank's doe". She pointed to the black Forest Ranger... Who's doe was standing braced with her forelegs out in front of her, head lowered, hind legs spread. And getting royally pounded by Frank. Both obviously enjoying the energetic fucking.

The human just stood their blinking at the receding faun. In the spring lambing season, Bill uses wooden fence panels to make temporary pens for the ewes. When not used, he stacks them against a couple of posts. The female faun was just about to pass one on her way to the ram pens, when one of the two White Tail bucks pranced up to her. You didn't need to be an eight hundred year old alien to read his body language. "What again"? Bill heard her ask. She stroke his neck and scratched under his chin. "Now remember, SLOW". The faun turned, bent over, and place both hands on the top rail of one of the panels. He noted her legs and twat were very goat like, and her short tail wag faster as the buck waggled his tongue and put his head on her back.

By the time she was passing by the park ranger, he was blowing his load into the grunting doe. As he stood there catching his breath he noted the movement out of the corner of his eye. He and Bill both watch as the buck climbed onto the faun's back and she, reaching behind her, helped aim the slender red, deer dick into her cunt. Apparently she had been training the massive forest monarch, in the ways of, 'making it last'. While he shoved in pretty fast, it was no where near the stereotypical, 'slam-fire' his kind is known for. His large hunches obscured most of what was going on, but one could tell he was doing a bit of bumping and grinding. When he did finally make a good thrust, his tail twitched up and down in what was surly orgasmic pumping of deer cum into the female alien.

Bill only looked away when the black nose of the afore mentioned deer bumped his throbbing cock. "Them herbs must be starting to work". Because his dick was at full hard, even after just blown a load in a deer, and that earlier goat, this morning.

Whether the doe had seen the human shag a deer, or she could smell the fresh scent of sex on Bill, she was soon rubbing her muzzle on the human's belly, her tongue was taking a few swipes at his penis. And while she didn't seam to object to his petting... She clearly had another place she wanted scratched. For she quickly spun her butt around toward the human and ground her sex against his hard cock.

"I guess when they like you, they really like you". Bill said mostly to himself. Reaching back, he got a couple pumps of lube. "If I'm going to have to fuck you like Frank, I better have everything lubed up good". This time the comment was directed at the doe.

Holding the slippery shaft of his dick, the human aimed the purple glans at the doe's cunt lips. He barely entered her when the animal impaled herself onto the human's cock with such force she nearly knocked him over. And kept pushing back. More or less in self defense, Bill started fucking the doe hard... She pushed back more, and the human fucked harder... Bill suddenly realized that instead of a human 'using' an animal to get off, here was an animal that was clearly using him to get off. The bone shaking sex was just a blur. Other then feeling his cock repeatedly engulfed in deer sex, he really didn't feel anything other then her lust being spent on his dick and her rump crashing against his groin. No finesse... No sensual build up... No soft caresses... Just, "Fuck me hard with your thick dick, human".

Bill was breathing hard, like an old steam locomotive. But that didn't change the fact that he was, Fucking-a-White-Tail-Deer! And his loins, despite the rough treatment, were starting to stir with excitement... Rapid fuck thrusts pistoned in the animal's sex... His cock seamed to get even harder and longer... Lust was reaching a peak... The human was gripping her hips with sweaty hands, gripped even harder as his cock swelled with the first volley of his cum rushing to the tip and exploding into the depths of the animal's vagina. Bill braced his own legs, as the doe continued to grind back into the human. Another powerful blast... If his cock hadn't been buried deep in the deer, his cum, surely would have hit the far wall of the barn. The shepherd could hardly believe the strong ejaculations he felt, as more and more translucent, ropes of human semen were pumped into the doe.

The pounding in Bill's ears subsided... As well as his fucking... He could begin to enjoy actually feel the soft warm deer flesh that was twitching around his shaft. Apparently the doe also had been satiated, for she stood quietly, with just the muscles in her cunt contracting, as to milk the last of the human cum from Bill's body. Hands fell away from her hips... The doe stood motionless for a few moments, then finally stepped forward. Back bowed... The overflow from Bill's issue dripped slowly from the animal's stretched lips, in thick white blobs, onto the barn's floor.

"That is one well fucked deer". Pan's voice seamed to be part of the mental fog that surrounded the human. "There's only a couple in this herd that like it that hard... The others are more sedate in their fucking". The faun's voice had that 'ring' of experience. "You still think that humans are the only ones taking advantage here?... I'd say you was pretty well used, if you asked me".

Bill pointed to the low wooden gate he had sat, when he had first met Pan last night... Once again he was using the seat to collect his thoughts and to give his legs a rest from the ordeal of the, 'monster doe'. The wine skin was thrust into his hands. 

"Just some cider... To help replenish your fluids".

The human was a bit surprised that the juice was nice and cool. Eyeing the simple looking skin, he thought to himself that there probably some sort of alien tech, keeping the contents chilled.

There was a soft 'bleat' that came from the far end of the barn.

"Thank you for letting my daughter be with your sheep. She does love getting fucked by rams".

"Your daughter"?

"Yes I'm old enough to have a daughter. In fact I have several offspring... And I'm proud to say just about all joined the clan".

"The clan"?

"Yes the clan of Fauns". Pan fell into, 'lecture mode'. "You see we are born looking like you do. We stay like that, some for all their lives, other like myself modify our bodies. For my one hundredth birthday I gave myself a present, and became a faun... Most of my relatives are faun. That's what we are known for...  There are other Bovidae families. African buffalo, water buffalo, antelopes, wildebeest, impala, gazelles, sheep, goats, muskoxen, and cattle. You might remember the minotaur There are other families that are big cats, lions, tigers, and the like... Avians, equine, ursine, canid, camelids, reptiles... Oh yes, that dolphin clan, you think we're horny, they are some serous fuckers... Some are of animals that died out here on earth, or never even existed here. There are many planets with a huge variety of animals. The Bovidae family has it's own planet, that's coming along nicely".

"Who owns earth"? Which Bill thought sounded weird even as he was saying it.

"Well..... The governments here on earth are not the only ones that can screw things up; Royally. They ended up with four different families, sharing this planet. There the ones that wanted to study our own evolution and recreated the line of apes that you came from. A carnivore family. The  cetaceans. And us. Everything was going well. The four families had worked out how to balance the eco system... Then the ape guys threw in a curve ball, and introduced mysticism without telling the others. So instead of the apes just slowly getting smarter but still coexisting within the balanced system, they started having feelings of grandeur and having Dominion over the other animals. That created a massive cluster fuck, that we're still trying to clear up. My forefathers had to pretend to be 'gods', to try to tamp down some of this shit. But for some reason, all that religion crap took hold, and there was very little the other three families could do. When black powder and the industrial revolution came along, the apes started slaughtering the other three families wholesale. The ape clan was condemned through out the whole of our race for what they did. Now they're at the bottom of any list for anything. Another planet, new tech, and everything they do here has to be approved by a committee back on home world". Pan took his own, drink of cider. "So instead you earth humans feeling that sharing your life and lust with animals is healthy and normal... It's all weird and wrong".

Bill listened and nodded. Took another swig of the cool liquid, gave a small shudder as it slid down his throat.

"So how are you feeling"? Pan eyed the human. "Headaches or muscle aches"?

Bill ran his hand across his chest... "Nope... I feel fine". He hopped off the wooden gate and did a slight knee bend... moved his head and arms around... Cupped his balls and then wrapped his hand around his hard penis. "This feels really fine too". For some reason Bill nearly felt giddy. "What was in that cider"? The human thinking that Pan had slipped something into his drink.

"Honest, that was just cider... ". What was left unspoken was that the apples came from special trees grown on a small island of Pan worshipers. One of the old Pans, while in 'god mode', had given some seeds to them and bade them to grow trees for his use. Of course the seeds were genetically manipulated, so that the apples and juice, have great healing properties, as well as generally revitalizing the body.

"Well I was just checking to make sure everything was okay with you. I'm glad these deer were able to assuage your concerns about them being taken advantage of".

"Yea, that last one really, Drove that point home". Bill was happy that Pan chuckled at his little joke.

Just then Frank came wobbling up with two deer right behind him.

"I had forgotten just how randy these two were when in heat... I think they are trying to kill me.... You got any of that good cider of your's"?

Since the ranger has stopped walking to talk to us, the two doe's had caught up and both had sneaked their heads around on either side of the sweating black, and were licking his balls and slightly wilted penis.

Handing the wine skin to Frank, Pan intoned. "Remember no good deed goes unpunished". Turning to Bill the alien explained. "Frank found these two fawns shortly after their mother had been kill by a fast moving pickup on one of the roads in the park. Frank bottle raised 'em and generally became their foster parent. Of course they grew up and had their own fawns, all the while hanging around Frank". Handing back the wine skin, the ranger headed back to where he had first been assailed by the two deer. Bill could see him pull a little bottle of lube from his pocket and apply some to his black member.

The human could tell that Pan loved to tell stories. As he continued with Frank's tale.

"Late summer, nearly two years ago now, Frank had been given the job to check some of the more wilderness areas of the park. Look for storm damage, fire hazards and dead bodies. On this trip he didn't find any dead bodies, but did fine some downed trees from storms, and while he was sitting on a downed tree, logging the GPS coordinates, his two shadows came up and wanted pets and any treats Frank might have brought with him. Of course he had and both munched merrily away. Next time he looked up, one had turned around and was practically shoving her rump into his face. Frank looked around, and then shoved his face into her white tooshy... I don't think he was expecting her to push back, for she nearly knocked him off the log... I asked him about it later and he said that was something he had wanted to do that for a long time, but didn't want to spook the girls... Soon he had both hands on her rump, scratching and rubbing... Finally he ended up with a finger in her cunt, that she back onto".

Pan looked to make sure Frank was occupied with the two deer. Leaned closer to Bill and said in a lowered voice. "What Frank doesn't know, is that I sort's 'helped' the doe, get acquainted with sex with a different species... I waited until he had shagged both of 'em, before I introduced myself".

About then, a third doe was slowly coming up to Bill and Pan. "Well she's interested in one of us. I think I'll go watch my daughter for a bit, unless of course she follows me".

The human went back to be with-in reach of his lube, and when he turned around, sure enough the doe was now sniffing him at close range. "Hello pretty..." Bill was used to talking to his sheep and goats, so it wasn't strange to talk to the doe. Stepping closer she was close enough to take a few licks of his hard shaft. One swipe went over the purple glans, causing the human to give a small shudder. "You taste the other deer?... You want me to do the same for you"? As if in answer to his question, the doe turned around to present her rump to him.

Bill felt a rush go through him. Like he was twenty years younger. 'Was it the herbs'? He wondered. 'That cider'? He could feel his body tingle with what surly must be sexual power. Damn.. he felt good. Looking down he wondered if he was a bit longer? "I must be close to nine inches". He whispered to the doe. He had always been good size. A tad over eight. He reached out and scratched the doe on that spot at the base of her tail. Just as with the other deer her tail shot up. Pan's words came back to him. "You think it's a coincidence that nearly all mammals love to have that spot scratched"?... In his mind Bill started to tick off all the things that the alien told him.... How she's just the right height... How her pussy can easily stretch to take a bigger diameter human cock...  Makes no move to get away from him. Was in fact quite clearly shown her approval by backing up.

Reaching back, he pumped out a small amount of lube. Bill could see that she was already pretty wet. Whether it was doe juice, or buck jizz, the human didn't care, it just looked plenty slippery.

Placing the tip of his penis against the small slit that was the opening to her cervine vagina, it quickly spread to a round opening to allow his cock to enter her sex. The doe held perfectly still as Bill slowly slid his cock into her. He always love this part... That first long slow stroke in... Feeling her warmth engulfing him... Sucking him in, deeper and deeper... Wet, warm flesh parting and flowing around his cock as he sank ever deeper into the animal... He felt her fur under his hands as he lightly gripped her hips. The soft white fur blanketed his groin when he fully entered her cunt... Eight? Or was it nine inches of pulsing human penis, filled the deer's vagina... Closing his eyes, Bill reveled in the exquisite feel... Small twitches of her muscles welcomed the human phallus into her body... 

Like some erratic lawn ornament, the white tail deer doe stood with her head up, ears forward, tail straight up, and a naked human standing behind her with his groin press tightly to her rump. All around them was activity. Frank was very obviously pumping another load of his semen into one of his deer twins. Over in the far corner, Pan was also engaged in coitus with another of the woodland animals.

Bill slowly started to fuck the animal. Her flesh clung to him as his penis was withdrawn. Peach color vulva lips were pulled slightly as the shaft slid out. Only to eagerly suck him back in, as he thrust slowly back into her. The human's languid pace sent sensual waves throughout man and beast. Bill had done this many times with his sheep and goats, but the deer doe had never felt such a long drown out feeling from her pussy. She was lucky if she felt much of anything with a buck breeding her. But the human was making sure she felt his cock being fucked into her body. While not as long as a buck deer, his girth more than made up for any shortness. The nerves in her flesh, used to only feeling quickly passing deer dick... Were now massaged, into sending waves of pleasure through the deer.

"Got to be those herbs and cider". Bill thought to himself. "I haven't been this hard since I was a teenager.... Good thing she's used to having a cock shoved into her at all angles, I don't think it will bend any".

Closing his eyes, the human fucked the animal just a little faster... Every stroke was long and ended with him fully penetrating her sex. Soft white fur, brushed lightly over his scrotum, as it came to a halt against her rump.

A little faster now... The doe gave a soft bleat as the human's penis sent even stronger waves of pleasure through the animal. Her natural lubrication coated Bill's cock. His slippery shaft picked up even more speed.

Bill smiled to himself. "She's really getting into this", he thought. The human kept up his steady rhythm... Moments like these, makes all the other bull-shit in life, worth while...

He lost himself in the wonder feeling of fucking deer cunt... The subtle smell of her heat, the feel of her fur under his hands. And of course the wonderful silken flesh that flowed around his cock on each stroke...

For the fourth time today... The human felt his lust rising in his groin... He resisted the urge to start pounding the animal. She was much too gentile in the way she stood for his fucking...

Bill's breathing became labored... His grip on her hips tightened... Then one finial powerful thrust... The human unloaded in her cunt. Thick ropes of whitish cum spewed from his cock tip. After a short stroke, his penis jetted another streamer of his human semen, deep into the animal. Holding himself deep in the deer, his cock throbbed and blasted another wad of cum into her now sticky depths... The forth wave of the whitish fluid filled the her vagina, so the fifth was forcing the cum back along Bill's shaft and spurted onto the ground... Hanging on to her rump, Bill steadied himself... The last of his issue dribbled out of his piss-slit and into the doe...

On still locked legs, the doe tottered foreword pulling Bill's wilting dick from her sex. Back arched, tail twitching, the animal's vulva pulsed. A large blob of human semen, rolled out of the still gapping opening and plopped to the barn floor...

This time Bill saw the faun approaching. Looking at the doe's rear end, Pan noted. "That one well fucked doe". Seeing the human wobble a bit, the alien helped him to the gate they've been using as a seat. "Well what do you think?.. Deer are pretty damn good. Right"?

The human only nodded and took down the skin that held the cider.

A few hours later, puddles of spooge dotted the barn floor. Both humans were putting their clothes back on. And even with the restorative properties of the cider, both men looked like they could use a mid-day nap. Frank said he needed to get back to the Ranger Station so he could clock out for lunch. Barn doors were opened. White Tail Deer wondered out into the warn fall sunshine. Several followed Frank out the gate and were dashing around playfully.

Bill invited Pan and his daughter to the house for some lunch. Stopping on the way to make sure the sheep had enough hay in their feeders and the water was working.

Oh, and there was a doe standing in his backyard. 

Oh DEER! 

SOMEbody's been busy!  I'm going to need a bit more private time to do this justice.

Thank You so much!  

Your writing is Phenomenal!   I don't know what you do in real life (I mean for income), but I think you missed your calling.  The back-story would be amazing even without the sexy parts.  And with them.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

[Image: 60a9d9a61c3d00c1575ad204231aa247.jpg.ad8...e147e5.jpg]

Of course all the usual warning about this containing "Zoo Sex" and if you don't like.

Then Smeg off

Copyright 2019

WARNING! 

This story is taking a huge left turn. While it will still have some nice zoo sex, it's going to get a bit dark.

Part 5.

A couple of years passed, rather quietly on the farm. There wasn't much that could top finding out that, aliens were real and one was an old world god.

Ranger Frank is a super nice guy. Coming by offering to help. The shepherd also gave him some perks. He brought his twin doe girls into the barn during the coldest winter months, to have a warm place to shag 'em. And they'd laugh about how the only black sheep Bill had, really warmed up to the black Park Ranger.

Pan would be gone for a couple months at a time. They knew he had many places to go. Not just here on earth, but the other planets he helped manage. Once he came by with some sort of scanner. Looked like a prop from a sci-fi movie. He said that was intentional in case someone saw it, they'd figure it was a toy or something. He scanned the sheep, the goats, the deer, Frank, and Bill. They were all given shots, except for the deer, Frank was given some pelletized grain to give to the them. And we were all better for it. The sheep were cured of any malady they had. No mater how hard you tried, there was always some ewe that was lame, or a cough. Frank said his shoulder that had been injured playing football was totally healed. As for Bill, well he's middle aged. So he had few stiff joints and some gray hairs. "Had" because they were all gone. Frank and Bill both get packages every few weeks with bottles of ground "Omelet Seasoning". As well as jugs of cider.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Frank, Bill acquired a deer friend. She would hang around the back yard and whenever she would see him, she would prance over and look for treats. And quite often she'd turn her toosh towards him. She quickly figured out that they needed to be in a more secluded spot and would wait until were hidden by bushes or even in the barn, before her white tail would come up in a clear invitation.

The two men would frequently sit on Bill's back porch, drinking some beers, watching the sheep out in the pasture grazing, and three deer, and two goats dozing in the shade of the large maple tree. Both were in great shape, thanks to their alien friend. And Frank helped build some simple gym equipment, so they both could, "work on muscle tone". And that also helped them having more stamina for great sex. So life was pretty good for the two men.

The rest of the world, not so much. One didn't have to be a 'doomsday' type to see things were getting really testy around the world. Throughout time, crazy people started wars. But what made things so very different today, is that a lot of these crazies have nuclear bombs.

Bill's family farm had seen blizzards, and been snowed in for weeks at a time. Ice storms and tornadoes that took down trees and power lines, and was without power for over two months once. So it was just common sense to have some supplies on hand.

A couple of the 'out-buildings' were of cement block construction. Meaning they were strong and had metal doors. They were cleaned out and shelves were built. And slowly the two men starting stocking them with food and water. Solar panels were put on the house roof and lithium iron phosphate batteries were stashed in the root cellar. They didn't go, 'full prepper'. No running around the woods in camo and living off bugs and bunnies. But they practice shooting, Bill showed Frank the proper way to sharpen a knife. Frank was well versed on how to properly make a fire ring. And other 'bush craft' that Park Rangers were required to know.

Every time Pan would come by and see the new projects, he simply said, "Good idea". Of course he also said, "Lets fuck some something".

Even without the faun pointing things out, the human started to notice more things that seamed to back up what the alien had been saying. Like how when they go out to the barn and open the gates and stand in view of the sheep grazing out in the pasture. How some will almost immediately start heading for them. And since sheep are herd animals, the rest soon follow. Lambs were running and gambling about, making both, human and alien smile. But when they all get to the barn, that first dozen or so animals will go towards the low platforms, and the rest would head to the hay bunkers to look for food. Some seem to be wanting a different kind of fulfillment...

They were wanting sex.

Rosie was always first on the platform. Her lambs were old enough to not need her continuous attention, so they learned to just hang out close by. Her sheep nether lips were always pushed back into Bill's face when he knelt behind her. While her vulva was small, the folds of flesh around them spoke of it being stretched to allow the passage of lambs. A patch of black short wool like fur surrounded the dark chocolate colored lips. The little 'finger' stuck out at the bottom of the opening. Bill knew that was where her clitoris hid just behind it. And his tongue made sure to give it a good working over.

All the world problems faded away as the human slowly slid into the ewe. Her slick, wet, warmth, made everything else just melt away. "Damn I love this", was all Bill thought, as he started fucking the animal.

Rosie must have also enjoyed it. For she not only held still, but was even pushing back to meet every inward thrust of the human. She could feel her clit press up against the underside of Bill's cock, sending raw exhilaration through out her woolen body.

After two years of the herbs, cider, and whatever was in the twice yearly shots Pan gave him. (Again the alien said it was stuff found here on earth and not some alien goo.) Bill's body felt more like twenty five and not his fifty five real age would. His cock was hard and throbbing.... It even measured longer... It's full length was being pistoned into Rosie's vagina with strong, steady strokes... The ewe's cunt lips clung to his shaft as he pulled it out of her sex. Only to seemingly gobble it back up when he shoved it back in... Along with everything else, his nerve endings felt more sensitive, sending his lust to rise quickly, as his fucked the animal... Bill fucking sped up, his groin bumped into the ewe's rump with soft 'paff' sounds. Time froze, as the shepherd stroked his cock repeatedly into the animal... The snug, warm tunnel of her sex, flowed over and around his penis, bathing it in pure ecstasy. Finally this serene love making reached it's peak when Bill exclaimed...

"FUCK! Rosie... You feel sooooo fucking good".

Bill's hips shook as his slammed into the ewe one last time. His groin was held tight against her black furred twat. His cock swelled as it belched forth the first volley of white human cum. The sticky translucent jizz coated deep into the animal's cunt... A second wave sent it even deeper to coat her cervix with the sperm rich fluid... Again and again the orgasmic contractions flooded the human's senses as his loins delivered up more and more cum to be pumped into the ewe filling her to overflowing.

Breathing slowed, as Bill stood, penis still firmly rooted in the ewe's sex as the afterglow spread through them both. Finally Rosie stepped foreword, pulling her sheep cunt off the human's cock, thick streamers of cum connected them briefly. She then hopped off the platform to go check on her twin lambs. The shepherd watch as his abundant issue flowed from Rosie's cunt.

The human heard a similar heavy breathing just a few feet away, where the Old World God was also blasting his load of cum into a ewe. His goat hips allowed the alien to bend in such a way, he was much closer to her back. His arms were able to reach father foreword, his fingers laced together in front of the ewe's chest. One could see that he was pulling her tight into his groin. Pan's short goat tail flicked up and down as the alien pumped the animal full of his jizz.

While Rosie was almost always first, Suzie Ewe had become the second. Bill didn't have long to watch Pan, before there was a clatter of hooves in front of the human as the ewe mounted the platform. Since she was a show sheep, like Rosie, Suzie had almost no tail, letting the human see that her vulva was already moist. With a motion that was automatic, Bill got some lube on his fingers and rubbed them over her pliant lips. Grasping his shaft, that was still coated with the mixture of fluids from his earlier fucking, the shepherd plowed into another member of his flock. Pulling back on Suzie's hip, the animal stepped back, making Bill's dick fully hilt into her cunt. The human had just started his fuck thrusts into the ewe, when her twin lambs caught up with their mom and started to nurse. Stepping their front hoofs onto the platform so they could reach the raised udder, the two quickly resumed their feeding. Looking down and seeing the lambs nursing on either side of the ewe he was fucking, was even more erotic then just fucking her cunt. Between the feel of her sex on his cock, and the image of her lambs sucking her teats, Bill was soon blasting out his second orgasm of the afternoon.

Bill stepped over to his insulated water bottle, and got a drink of cider. His cock had softened a bit, but would soon be ready to another round, when he noticed Pan wasn't fucking a ewe. But was standing a over by the far wall talking on a cell phone. The human had never seen the alien do that. He didn't even know Pan had a cell phone. Well like all the other tech he showed up with, Bill was sure it only looked like one, it could probably call the next galaxy over.

Pan, noting the human had finished with the ewe, came over to him.

"Hate to cut this session short, but we need to go inside".

Bill put his cargo shorts and t-shirt back on and followed along.

"Leave the sheep in the barn, we might make it back later".

When they got to the house, the alien asked for Bill to please sit for a moment, he need to make another 'phone call'. Stepping out of the room the human's mind spun with possibilities. That "we might make it back later", echoed in Bill's mind. "Might". He knew Pan had spoke another language, he had heard it when his daughter or another faun had been with him. But it was clearly English he shouted, just before coming back into the room.

"Fucking idiots"! His cloven hooves sounded like gun shots as he stormed back in to stand before Bill. "You and Frank have been practicing 'bugging out' scenarios"?

"Yeah... living this close to a pile of fire wood, we talked about if I'd have to flee a forest fire. Of course he would stay and fight it, but would probably bring his stuff over for me to take it away to someplace safe".

"Excellent". Pan seemed happy at his answer. "Call him and tell him to do just that... Tell him to figure that he's probably never coming back".

"What"?

"Just do it, I'll explain as we go, but you and he need to start getting your shit together for a bug-out".

Bill called Frank. Fortunately he finished his shift and had just taken a shower, he was figuring on heading over soon. Pan heard Bill explain about three times. He nearly shouted into the phone. "I don't know what it's about, but I've never seen him this dead serous".

Holding back a thousand questions, Bill only asked one. He wanted to know if the sheep were going to be ok. When the alien assured him that they would be just fine, he set about loading his life into the back of his pick up truck.

Bill had made a spot that when he backed up where the bed of the truck would be level with the back porch. Using a hand dolly, he wheeled out MRE type food, square containers of water that stacked, army surplus ammo cans, some filed with ammo, other with gold and silver. The cans were placed in a row down the middle of this bed to help distribute the load. The pick up had a half seat behind the two regular ones. Into that area Bill loaded his laptop, with several storage drives, power cords and other peripherals. Going into his bed room he pulled out army surplus duffel bags and stuffed towels, blankets, winter coats, jackets, hats and gloves. And in the other he filled it with his work clothes. T-shirts, cargo shorts, a new pair of boots. Finally he took out the suitcase he use when he flew, and put his nice clothes in it. Along with his case that held all his watches. Some had been handed down from his great-great-grandfathers. And lastly, carefully wrapped in towels, a brace of Colt single action army revolvers. 

Pan had remained silent, but did help carry out stuff once Bill had closed them. Grabbing a big plastic bin from the store room, the human put is favorite pots and pans, the continents of the 'silverware' drawer and spice rack were unceremoniously dumped in. A quick wrap of duct tape around the knife block, and it was added. Some of the food boxes he had already been loaded had sugar, flower, rice and other food stocks. Oh and mustn't forget the tin with the goats treats.

Frank got there with his little pick up with a topper, filled. And helped Bill with the last few things. He noted the park ranger was wearing his gun. So Bill figured that might be a good idea, since they still didn't know what the fuck was going on. Long gun cases and several hand gun cases went  into the back seat area. Last thing was to put a portable solar panel across the top of the pile in the back of the pick up. It would be useful to recharge the power cells. Bill took one last trip through the house and stopped in the living room. Taking a large, coffee table sized, book off the shelf. A pastoral scene of sheep grazing in some vibrant green pasture, graced the cover. He took the book and put it on the end table, and started taking down what few photos were on the wall. Photos of his dad and his first prize winning ram. A family photo taken a little while before his mom passed away. Both were carefully taken from their frames and slipped into the book.

Frank and Bill stood on the back porch looking Pan, clearly wanting some answers. The alien had once again been talking to someone on his phone.

"You remember how I told you that everyone was pissed at the ape family for bringing religion here".

Both men nodded.

"Well since you humans developed nuclear weapons the other families demanded that they keep a tight leash on the ones that had control of them... But the religion things came back to bite 'em on the ass. And they lost control of the fanatics and they got their hands on the bomb... So they've been watching them very, very closely. They knew what these guys were going to have for lunch before they did... After years of planning and getting just the right people into the right military positions... They are planning to do a first strike. Kill the Infidels and all that crap".

The alien looked at the two men. The perpetual smirk was gone. He looked like someone that had eight hundred years of experience, and was at a loss as to what to say to his two friends.

"They are fueling rockets as we speak... They are going to start world war three in just a few hours".

"Can't you stop them"?

"No... Home world had forbade direct intervention. Anything that would reveal us to your world... They see this as the error that was made all those eons ago... fixing itself".

"So that's it? What did you have us load our trucks up for? You talked like we were going some where".

"You are. In a few minutes, as soon as the sun is completely down, a cloaked cargo ship will land in that open meadow. You, your sheep, Frank and his deer, will all be herded onto it".

In the last rays of the day, the two men could just make out a tiny airplane weaving over the tree tops, slowly getting closer. "One of those ultra-lights" noted Frank. "I wonder what he's doing out this late"? As if to answer Park Rangers question, deer started to wonder out from the wood. Then a few more... And more... Then a wave of brown animals, all headed towards the sheep ranch. They didn't act panicked, it was just like they all decided to go to Bill's farm. Bill and Frank opened the gates that led from the meadow. Frank's twins were among the first to reach them. Along with "Doe Eyes", the one that's been hanging around Bill. Fawns to old mature doe. Spike bucks and bucks with monster racks. They all walked quickly and quietly, filing into the barn lot. So many that some went though the gate and out into the sheep pasture. The little flyer landed the a faun hopped out. With a touch of a button, the plane folded itself to a package not much bigger then Bill's hand dolly, complete with wheels.

Pan looked at his phone screen... "Ship will be here in 10 minutes... " The alien then looked at the two men. "I almost forgot. Do you guys even want to be taken off this world? And do you Bill consent to having your goats and sheep also taken away with the deer"?

Bill was the first to speak up. "Well if a tenth of what you say is going to happen, happens. Then hell yes I want to leave with my sheep. At the bare minimum we'll end up in some nuclear winter hell".

"Yea I agree with Bill, if the deer go, I'm going too".

There wasn't even that slight shimmer cloaked ships have in sci-fi movies. There was just suddenly a big ramp leading up into a massive cargo hold, not fifty feet out from the open gates, just seem to appear. Dozens of faun ran down the ramp and with some kind of flashlight like device, which they aimed at the deer, they started herding the surprisingly calm animals up the ramp and into the bowels of the ship. Next came the sheep and two goats. Now that the crew was freed up from herding duties, they took large floating platforms and went to the hay barn and loaded about all the hay onto them. Next a smaller one emptied out the feed room of the several sacks of grain that Bill had custom ground at the feed mill. He even noted they took the tool box with the electric shears, the fold up shearing stands he used for shows, the small refrigerator that had all the sheep's medications. And finally the pump bottle that held his lube and the gallon jugs to refill it.

"Well you humans are next. Get your trucks up the ramps, they'll show you where to park inside".

That was the last time the two men ever set foot on earth.

Pan had followed them inside. When the two men got out of their trucks, The alien told them..

"Just hang out here, your animals are fine. The 'calming' lights do just that, calms them down and nothing else. They'll suffer no ill effects. We've been using those for centuries". The faun then went to the side of the ship, they were parked next to, and touch some control. Suddenly a large view port opened and they could see the outside world as if it were mid-day. "We need to make another pick up, so everyone is going to be busy for a few.". And with that he trotted off.

Frank went to the back of his truck, opened the topper's swing up door, reached inside and took out two folding chairs. Going back to the front of Bill's truck, he opened the chairs and sat in one. Bill was just closing the door on his truck and went to where Frank was sitting. Handing the black man a party sized plastic cup, filled to about a third full of a amber liquid. "I think we both could use a drink about now". Bill sat in the other chair and the two humans 'clinked' plastic cups and had a good large swig out of their cups.

The "other pick up", turned out to be at the same dairy goat farm that Bill had gotten Lora and Nora from.

The cargo ship was large, but not endless. The two hundred plus goat herd would have made for some crowded conditions, so the fauns lowered a large square of metal from the ceiling. When it got lower enough, big metal walls folded up and were attached to the ceiling, making a large hanging second storage area. Then a wide ramp, it too had sides, was placed from the main ramp to the second floor. Goats started streaming up the ramp. Jim drove his huge dully pick-up, up the ramp to the main floor, pulling his massive stock trailer. One could see there were no goats in it, just the portable milking equipment they took to fairs and show. Fold up stanchions and other equipment. He was parked against the wall opposite from Bill and Frank. Then the flow of goats were switched and they started filling in the lower main floor of the cargo bay. What little room was left was filled with large rolls of hay that were arranged along the floor just in front of the ramp. There were even some place on the ramp itself, that you could see once the ramp lifted to take off position. 

Once the ramp was closed, Bill and Frank turned to look out of the window again and were shocked to see the moon go by. The ship slowed when it got out to about the orbit of Mars. But since it was on the far side of the sun to them they didn't get to see the red planet. What they did see was something that looked like some gigantic erector set. In between the frame work they could see dozens of ships nestled there. The two men figured the ship they were on probably looked like all the other ships. And soon they too were sliding sideways into a berth.

Suddenly a view screen came to life. The back of the cargo ship was filled with the image of that blue marble, earth. The Americas happened to be the side that they saw. But there was no mistaking the flashes that lit up the atmosphere from the far side of the world. "Somebody just got it". Franks voice cracked a bit. "There's another". Bill's voice too was strained. Then Chicago blew. That's it, the big boys are in it now". This time Bill's voice sounded dead. The men watched as streamers of exhaust plumes rose up from the western half of the United States. Out in the oceans, from under the surface came even more trails of death reaching to the sky.

Bill went and got the bottle of Bourbon from the cab of the truck. Both men turned their chairs to look out at space and the other cargo ships that still hung out there waiting their turn to find a birth. They drank in silence. Nether felt like offering up a toast to the earth.

"Pan was right". Bill said. "About what"? What he said when he first learned that they were planing on blowing the place up... He said "Fucking Idiots"!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voúvalos

Ancient Greek for

Buffalo

"Vu.va.los". Bill had just stepped out onto his back porch. He made it a point to, everyday, say out loud the name of the planet he now called home. The Bovidae family owned it. And since the first animals they released onto the plains was buffalo, that's what they called the planet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The earth men had a bit of a culture shock. They had known of the 'Old Fucks' propensity to shag anything on four legs. But hadn't much of an idea beyond that. They were rather surprised to see such extensive preparations had been made for their arrival. Many hundreds of acres had been cleared, pastures planted, fences erected, waterers, grain feeders, barns, and even houses.

Landing close to a hay barn, faun with long metal rods went up to the large round hay bales that were blocking the ramp, slid them into the middle of the bale, leaving what looked like a bicycle handle sticking out. Grabbing the handle, the faun picked up the massive hay bales and walked down the ramp and to the barn. Once all the hay was removed, the ship lifted and turned so the ramp was now next to a gate. The goats streamed down the ramp and run out into the pasture. The ramp from the second level was removed and Jim started his big pick up and drove down the ramp and headed towards the barn.

Then it was Bill's turn. Again the ship moved and all his hay was off loaded to a hay barn. The sheep let out into a pasture, and Bill drove down the ramp towards the house. By the time he got there, the ship had moved again and deer were streaming out and into the forest. Franks truck disappeared through a gap in the trees, on a little road to his own house in the woods.

That day and the next were all a bit of a blur. What with all the faun, male and female, running around putting things away, being shown the Info/entertainment/communication unit. It took up most of one wall. Speaking of walls, the house was pretty close to his old home. Bedroom with door that opened to the back deck. They did add a large 'pet door' that was big enough for full sized goats. King sized bed, and a master bath with a urinal for when he had 'morning wood'. Living room was nice and large, with two big recliners facing the TV screen. A book case with a few useful books. And his own book was there, and the photos had been found and frames acquired. They now hung on the wall next to the TV. His data drives had been down loaded into the unit, so every photo, every video, every story, every song, and piece of art, he had ever saved was available on the TV. Not far away on the book shelf, sat a slim unit that would play any disk he had. Most of which had already been stacked neatly next to it. The kitchen looked like something out of one of those 'House and Garden' type magazine. Stainless Steel everything. The refrigerator even had food, milk, eggs, and a some bottled beers in it. And his laptop had been set up on a small desk in the corner with a large monitor, standard keyboard and mouse hooked up to it.

On top of all this, Bill would go outside every fifteen minutes to check on the sheep.

Then they all left. Pan had asked if the human needed anything, and got a blank stare. Handing Bill his phone. "I added myself to your contact list, if you need something". Bill looked at the alien and just asked, "How"?

"Everyone's cell phone works here, and so does the Internet. So have fun, and I'll check back in a week or so". And then, Bill was standing alone on the back deck, looking down at his phone.

If the first two days went by in a blur, the second two seemed to stretch on forever.... Bill sat, looking out at his sheep. They seemed happy. Grass was tasty, at least they eagerly ate it. The weather was pleasant. That was due to this world not having as much tilt as earth did. The human had sat through several hours of videos explaining the solar system. (Twelve planets) That they were on the forth one. Average weather for the area he was in. How it took millions of years to get the biosphere worked out. Getting the oxygen and other gasses to stop fluctuating. By that time the plants had been here for more then ten million years. They got the forests where they wanted them, the grasslands, the swamps, rain forests, and a dozen more areas. And then they let everything set for around ten thousand years, just to let everything settle in. Since this was the first planet to use only birds for pollination instead of insects, they wanted to make sure that was working.

He also found out what his job was. He was a caretaker. Since this is one of the 'Old Fucks' pleasure planets, he was here to take care of the livestock. As Pan once told him, "We made this world so we'd have something to fuck... Lots of something's to fuck... Talk about feeling like a god... We took this world... And stocked it with a myriad of delightful, fuckable animals..."

So in exchange for not being blown up during 'Armageddon' he would continue to do exactly the same thing he had been doing back on earth. Taking care of a flock of sheep. Everything provided, if he needed any help, or anything, just ask.

And if he ever got tired of this, he could go and become, anything he wanted. All thanks to the Ape family. Since they were responsible for the humans having to be evacuated from Earth.

On the fifth day, he called Frank and invited him over, if he felt like it. No pressure.

The black man took the offered brown bottle of beer. "Thanks".

"How are the deer"?

"Good... I think sometimes they know something is different... But don't seem to mind".

"The sheep too like the place... at least I haven't had any complaints".

Frank gave a slight chuckle.

Bill gave an all encompassing wave of his beer bottle. "I sometimes get the feeling that this is a movie set, or one of those historical reenactment village... I guess it's the twenty nine hour days".

Frank thought for a moment. "What was that line from that movie, Men in Black... You ether adjust or have a psychotic event".

It was Bill's turn to give a chuckle. "I keep expecting to see some of those aliens from that movie to start walking around here".

The former Forest Ranger took a long swig from his beer and pointed the neck at the shepherd. "You know... We're the aliens now".

"Been watching your TV"? Asked Bill.

"Yea, some pretty interesting stuff on there. That 'Intro to Voúvalos' was really good. These guys really know how to play the 'long game'".

"I guess that stuff is still going on. Thousands of planets in various stages of being transformed".

Frank looked at Bill with a big grin. "You find the porn"?

"Oh hell yes! That some fantastic stuff. Just the porn from the past thousand years or so... Haven't gotten into the really old stuff".

"We'll have to swap, 'best of' lists".

But mostly the two just sat quietly. The tranquil scene of the sheep grazing out in the pasture was calming. The 'Old ones' knew that the humans would need time to grieve. Either for family and friends or the planet in general. Bill had found files of where they had sent probes into the black clouds that covered most of the face of Earth. He saw the forest burning and the smoking remains of his house and barn. He looked at a few of the cities he had visited over the years. Wasn't like in the movies with buildings looking black broken jagged teeth. No the bombs were so large there was nothing, all the way out to the suburbs. He could only look at that for a short while... Bill figured after seeing that, no one would blame him to want to see some porn. Pan had said that some of his people don't become faun, they stay human like. Well mostly human like, some had opted for massive cocks. He saw guys fucking draft mares with cocks that no earth human could have wielded.

On the tenth day Bill awoke with a major case of 'morning wood'.

"I guess it's time to start living again".

Lora and Nora had been sleeping with the human most nights in his large bed.

Coming out of the bathroom, the sight of the twin goats made his dick throb. Finding the bottle of lube on the night stand, Bill climbed back into bed. Carefully rolled Lora onto her back. Kneeling on the bed, he lowered his face down to rub it on her soft hairy udder. In turn, each teat was softly suckled. Moving forward, he again rubbed his face on black hairs that ran down the middle of her large ruminate belly. Looking up at her face, eyes closed as she enjoyed the attention from the human. Getting a pump of lube, he asked the doe. "Are you ready Ms. Goaty Goat"? Bill slathered the lube over the head of his cock and over the nether lips of the doe's cunt. Grabbing her muscular thighs, he rolled her toosh up so her sex was in line with his penis. Moving his knees forward, his glans pushed through the fleshy lips. Bill didn't even have to use his hands to aim, he was that hard. "Oh Fuck you are so warm"... The human continued to slide into the animal.  The purple helmet pushed the velvety soft flesh aside, making a warm channel into her sex. Moist vaginal walls clung to his shaft as he pushed slowly in... Since he was much thicker then a goat buck's dick would be, his shaft rubbed her clit, sending waves of pleasure through out the animal's body... Bill began to slowly fuck the goat under him... His hips rose and fell on a steady rhythm... The lust, dormant for over a week, sparked quickly to flare within the human. He fucked the animal faster, sending his cock again and again, plowing into her depths... The rebounding of the mattress drove his penis ever deeper into Lora's pussy... Warm goat flesh surrounded his manhood, each time his hilted fully into the goat's sex. Stroke after stroke, one thrust followed the last, as the human fucked his cock into the willing animal... Leaning over the doe, hands on the mattress on either side of her deep chest, to keep his weight off her belly... Looking up, the human saw the goat still had her eyes closed and her lips moved slightly, as she moaned softly... Lora's cunt felt even wetter. His cock fairly squished as it pistoned in and out of her wet hole... 

Bill's voice was a horse whisper. "Oh FUCK Lora", was all he was able to say, as a week overdue orgasm racked his body. He came so hard it was nearly painful... He almost expected to see his cum shoot from the doe's nose. Blast after blast filled the animal's vagina to overflowing... 

Once his breathing slowed. He sat back up on his heels. Looking down, with the joy of the after glow still in his eyes, he rubbed his hands over her round belly... He then carefully lifted her hind legs so her hooves were next to his face. He rubbed his morning stubble over the cool hard toes. Using his index finger on each hand, he slowly worked it between her hind toes and rubbed the scent gland that was hidden there. The goat suddenly tightened her cunt around Bill's still leaking cock and she gave out a louder moan... He let go of her legs and she slowly folded them back into a relaxed position... Looking down the human saw one blessed out goat. Head still on pillow, breathing slowly... Just then her sister decided to get up and step off the bed and headed out through the 'doggie door'... Her eyes opened and watched her sister leave. Moving her legs was her sign that she wanted to get up. Bill rolled her onto her side. Feeling her cunt rotate around his cock was exquisite. But she kept rolling as was soon up and following her twin out the door.

The shepherd watch through the window as the twin goat girls bounced out into the back yard. Sitting farther back on his heels, he let his shoulders slump. He just wanted to stay like this a while longer. He penis was still pretty hard, it was sticking up at about a forty five degree angle. He was hoping it would go down soon, so his could get off the bed and change the sheets. The twins stopped at the same time and squatted to piss. Then one headed to the water and the other, Nora, headed back to the house. Stepping through the doggie door, she stood looking at the human.

Bill wished he could 'read' them like Pan. "What'cha want pretty girl"? His voice seemed to spur her to action and she hopped up on the bed. Turning her rear toward him, it became abundantly clear what she wanted. The human leaned foreword, sitting as he was, he was just at the right height to pleasure the animal with his tongue. Putting both hands on her hips, he lathered her pussy lips. The tip of his tongue slipping deeper into her vulva. Down at the bottom his tongue detected the slender spear of turgid flesh that was her clitoris... Every time he flicked over it, her hips would twitch. After plumbing the depths, as far as his tongue would reach, the human returned to her swollen clit... Twitching became sinking. Her beautiful rump began to lower... Finally it was too low for him to oral her... She sat like a big dog would. Folding her hind legs. As she sank, her nether lips leaving a wet trail down the bare skin of the human's chest. Reaching under her, Bill grabbed his very hard dick and aimed it at the descending goat pussy. The shepherd figured the wily goat knew exactly what she was doing, for she didn't slow her decent when his purple glans poked through her wet vulva. She slid all the way down his shaft until she was sitting on his lap.

Nora rolled her hips so her toosh could settle even farther into Bill's lap. His penis pushed even deeper into her moist sex. Giving a soft groan, the human leaned forward and wrapper his arms around the goat. One arm around her deeply vee'd chest and the other around her ruminate belly. He hugged her close and buried his face into the black fur of her dorsal stripe inhaling her animal scent. All of which made his cock throb harder and his hips to buck his groin against the doe's rump. Lifting her slightly, he was able to pull about an inch of dick out of her cunt... Letting her back down drove the hard shaft back in to full insertion. Again and again the short stroke sent waves of erotic joy through both human and animal. Suddenly the thing Frank said the other day sprang into Bill's mind. "We're the aliens now". Bill hugged the goat a little tighter as his continued to thrust his cock up, into the doe's warm, wet cunt. "Just a couple of Earthlings Fucking", the human whispered to the goat.

The springiness of the mattress helped Bill keep up his pace. The two creatures bounced up and down... The human's breathing was labored as he continued to rut the doe. "Oh FUCK", was all Bill could croak out as a volcano of white erupted up into the goat's cunt. Human cum spewed deep into the Nora's vagina... Another wave of translucent jizz shot upwards, pushing the human's semen ever deeper into the animal.  Then another... More and more of his cum flowed into the goat. As if his body was making up for lost time, his thick seed flooded the doe's cunt. He filled her and continued to pump more, making the sticky stuff flow back along his cock, and out to coat his balls with the overflow.

As the afterglow of his orgasms faded, Bill realized that he was still hugging the doe pretty firmly... He was quite amazed that she had made no struggle to get free. Seemed she like the embrace. The human did let the animal go, and her front hooves sank back into the mattress. But she made no move to get up, off Bill's still ridged penis. Using both hands, he petted her gray furred body. Soft strokes brought another shifting of hips, making her cunt slide around the human's greasy pole.

finally Nora did stand. Long strings of cum stretched from cunt to cock. The streamers broke as she jumped off the bed. The last of his cum left with her as goat's puffy twat went out the doggie door. Getting off the bed, Bill looked at the two puddles of cooling semen. Pulling the sheet from the bed, he used it to wipe himself. Going out the back door, he went along the deck to the utility room door. Going in he shoved the sheet into the washer and left to get himself a shower.

A couple weeks had passed and Bill was suddenly surprised by a knock on the front door.

"Hi, I have a letter for you". A cute young faun stood on his porch with letter in hand. Well if you call one hundred and forty 'young'. Bill asked the faun if she would like something to drink, and she said she would. They both went inside, the human was distracted by the letter he had been handed, when he felt his cargo shorts being undone and falling to the floor. Looking down he saw the dark brown goat hair that covered the delivery faun's head. Her short horns were already bobbing back and forth as her mouth glided up and down his rapidly hardening shaft. Bill was at a loss as to what to say, when he figured she was doing exactly what she wanted. So he opened the letter.

It was on a business letter head. "The Apple Family Farm Goat Milk Soap and Lotions". Bill knew the farm, he had even bought soap from their little road side stand. It had been run by the son, "Mac" for the past 8 years. Seems his parents had gone to one of those 'sweat lodge' retreats. Whatever was making the smoke malfunctioned and killed something like 9 people. Including Mac's mother and father. 

The letter was inviting everyone to a 'meet and greet' at the gazebo...

Since this was only his second blow-job, ever. Bill didn't last long. The way she wrapped her tongue around his balls... And she 'deep throated' him... Whew!

The faun stood up and cheerfully said, "Well I have to more deliveries". Bill watched that little goat tail wiggle as she trotted down the steps and turned up the road to Frank's place.

Nobody saved the Great Danes?  That is just SO unfair!

Otherwise, this should go a long way toward the 90% reduction in humans the planet desperately needs.  

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Nobody saved the Great Danes?  That is just SO unfair!

No. There are other of the 'old ones' that look after candids and there's other that look after equine and so on.. This just happened to be the Bovidae family that pick them up.

A brief side-step into those Others would be great, with reference illustrations if possible...... 

Second read-through.  You've got the gift.....