• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you describe the smell of genitalia?

Hi,

As a writer, I'm very interested in being able to describe that tangy, musky, scent of sex. That smell we get when we don't bathe and are sweaty in the groin. That musk.

Can anyone help me describe it?

Mmm, maybe I'm wrong.. But I think this would have been better in the 'General Discussion on Writing' section.. But I can at least offer my 'input' from the perspective of Male canines.

The couple I've been closest to smelled a little different. My German Shepherd lover was, hmm: sharp, tangy and sort of 'heavy' smelling, undertones of earth and something I would generally call 'Male'. It was definitely a scent I enjoyed.. It had an almost 'urine' or slightly 'ammonia' like note in the background, but far from unpleasant. 

The Boxer that I fooled with occasionally was much more earthy, less sharp / tangy. He was younger too.. Still with the slight 'urine' hint around his sheath: and with a 'Male scent' a lot like the GSD, only a bit milder. 

Both were more of a 'natural smell'.. Not super sharp - or super mild really.. Kind of seemed 'balanced' if that makes sense.. It almost had the overall smell of 'wet dog', but not the 'wet dog smell' that takes your head off when they've just came out of a pool or something. Much more subdued.

I'm sorry I can't really give you the proper grammatical formulation for describing that sort of smell, I can only provide my experiences from Real Life: I'm 100% no writer. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Maybe some of our other members can offer both other writing suggestions and even some hints on scents for Female canines and other animals.

Good luck. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />