In this big world without borders 

How much the climbing china

Seiúda vine and good hip hide the

Secret that cannot be explained 

It does not have the taste of cock

In the narrow channel of the filly

How many times when piazote 

Just to see the bottom of this hole

Undermining<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[ii]</span> half a cassava root<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[iii]</span></span></span><span></span>

In the crack of this pussy 

And it slipped smack dab in without hesitation 

Also undermining the Spanish harlot<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[iv]</span> </span>

Not to lose that opportunity

There at the bottom of the paddock

Standing on a fallen angico tree

Is how I fucked

Almost daily

And sometimes I feared

That by this open fucking

I would be surprised someday

By a middle person<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[v]</span> from Bragado City<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[vi]</span></span>.</span>

There's yet another way I tell

Them honest and forthright

I look for a kind of ravine and

back the Mare backwards and

push the cock harder and indeed more secure

than the Spear of Sepé<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[vii]</span></span><span></span>

Up on the side of the road

I've fucked, pumping away and how many

Times have I climaxed

Already feeling the extreme tingling continue

Any fungus of Dog saw

Me with my face of sorro<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[viii]</span> </span>

Lunging as my spooge was at hand

I left the mare’s thigh

For everybody knew

The masses laugh

And the Bragada mare boasted

Tail root held high, whinnying

Trotted to me, calling me

When in the distance caught sight of me

But of all these mares

That raised the tip of my cock<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[ix]</span></span><span></span>

It was dappled gray Petica

That in ten years the greatest joy gave me

For that she-devil lay down and

Neighing she was over<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[x]</span></span><span></span>

In the same dream as I

It matters little and I remember correctly

When I played for one xixo

I came as the lusty devil

Barranquear<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[xi]</span> of the filly</span>

But when I pushed the hook<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[xii]</span></span><span></span>

There dropped a turd

On my clean white breeches

But I did not see the disaster

And so as I was cumming

Through the china creeper is spying

An old man just arrived

And he attacked me and said

“In the family dance this is

Not accepted man Shit!

I was unfocused

Then I felt crappy

I was very embarrassed

I had to apologize, saying

“You must understand

I came to this debauchery

Because her cunt was so wonderful

And that’s not where she craps”

“Otherwise I would not have done

This family dance

But the mare will pay me

For the fiasco that was remiss

There in bank of the Butuí river

At the first mound

I'll eat<span><span style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64);">[xiii]</span> it from her ass</span>

To never again let it show”

<hr align="left" size="1" width="33%" /><div>

<em> Bragada is a Brazilian breed of horses, and bragada is the inner thigh of a horse. This is one of many words that are tossed together for humor.</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[ii]</em></span></span></span><em> “Undermined” meaning buried, but the use of the same word for burying and “undermining” the Spanish harlots is a clever play on the word.</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[iii]</em></span></span></span><em> A penis shaped edible root often larger than a man’s arm</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[iv]</em></span></span></span><em> </em><em>Like cowboys of the old west, gauchos have limited possibilities for female companionship when they are in town. This is usually limited to the “chongas” or Spanish sluts. In other poems there appears to be a mutual distain between them. So he is “undermining the sluts”.</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[v]</em></span></span></span><em> “Middle person” seems to be the gaucho equivalent of “mundane person” in the language of zoophiles, meaning a boring person who holds to the norms of society and judges animal sex from a position of complete ignorance.</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[vi]</em></span></span></span><em> Bragado is a city in the center-northwest province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The reference is the equivalent of saying “someone from the big city.”</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[vii]</em></span></span></span><em> On February 7</em><sup><em>th</em></sup><em>, 1756, 3500 Portuguese and Spanish troops, armed with guns and cannons, killed Guarani Indian Sepi Tiraju in the city of San Gabriel. Armed only with a spear, Sepi became a martyred folk hero. </em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[viii]</em></span></span></span><em> I think “face of sorro” refers to the contorted facial expression of a man during orgasm</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[ix]</em></span></span></span><em> Colloquial term for “gave me a boner” </em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[x]</em></span></span></span><em> “was over” means “reached orgasm”</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[xi]</em></span></span></span><em> Barranquear comes from the term meaning bank along a river or road cut. In gaucho language is a proud term for “mare fucker”, alluding to the popularity of using such features for height compensation when banging mares.</em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[xii]</em></span></span></span><em> I believe “pushed the hook”</em><em>  </em><em>is a colloquial phrase like “busted my nut” </em>

<em>

</em><em>
</em>

<em> </em>

<em>

</em>

<em>

</em>
<em>
</em><em>
</em><span><span><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;color:#404040;"><em>[xiii]</em></span></span></span><em> Another play on words I think. Eat can mean oral, or simply fucking. So this could be “eat it from her ass” or “fuck her in the ass”. Either way is funny!</em>

<em>

</em>

<em>
</em>
</div>
<em>

</em><em>

</em>

Stay classy, rural Brazil.

Also, I wish we had some kind of equivalent for barranquear in English. Maybe something like "bucketeer"?

I like that. I can even see stories like "The three bucketeers".