• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaugho Humor

[img][/img]

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;">
The Gaucho and the Shell of the Bean

It was a Sunday, the day that the workers of the ranch leave to see their girlfriends. The gaucho was getting ready to go out and he ate a bowl of rice with beans, leaving a shell of a bean on one of his front teeth.

He saddled his crested mare and went down the road, but that soft trot of the mare was turning him on; then, when they came to a gully, he decided to have his way with the crested mare.

Service done, he rode, and went to the meeting with his beloved. When he arrived, his girl friend came to the window to see him, the gaucho smiled, with the bark of beans in the tooth. AND the girl friend says:

-I know what you ate today!!!

And the Gaucho responds: "It's my mare and it's nobody's business!"

Footnote: To "eat" is a colloquialism for having sex.

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;">Lost in translation!</span>

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;">Gauches (by Kledir Ramil)
</span>

My friend Ivan Lins, one of the greatest artists of Brazilian music, came to play in Porto Alegre. On the first day, the production scored a television show and the Studio went on site to the Ravine, the famous Steakhouse. Ivan, like all carioca which comes South, wanted to eat a good barbecue. In the interview, live, commented excited:

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;">- I love Porto Alegre. I like pesssoas, climate, the city ... When I arrive, I get excited. Right now, I'll get out of here and I'll take a barranqueada. 'm Crazy to take a barranqueada !!!
</span>

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;">As they were on the air, live, the presenter lost grace, turned red and, not knowing what to do, called the commercials. Only then Ivan learned that "barranquear" means taking a horse into the ravine and. .. Namely, zoophilia, bestilismo, sex with animals. The interview had an enormous repercussion. The concert season was a success, and Ivan Lins became a sex symbol in the Rio Grande. Male barbarity!
</span>

Quote:
On 2/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, Old Zoo said:

he decided to have his way with the crested mare.

That's what I call "mareback"....