• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Darwin Awards

Honoring Charles Darwin, we commemorate those who improve our gene pool--by removing themselves from it in the most spectacular way possible.

darwinawards.com

Had forgotten those.

Did they not turn down Hands' nomination on grounds of content?

Basically standing behind a horse with ears laid down and looking back... Easiest way to get launched to the Moon

Clement Vallandigham a lawyer who shot himself with a loaded gun in court...after he died his client was declared innocent because Clem was trying to prove that the man could have shot himself accidentally - way to go clem...

and then:

French singer Claude Francois and the relevant light bulb

French singer Claude Francois, who composed the original version of the song My Way (Comme d’habitude), died of electrocution while trying to change a light bulb in a tub full of water. Apparently he was much better at music and much less at physics.

Quote:
1 hour ago, shortleash said:

and then:

French singer Claude Francois and the relevant light bulb

French singer Claude Francois, who composed the original version of the song My Way (Comme d’habitude), died of electrocution while trying to change a light bulb in a tub full of water. Apparently he was much better at music and much less at physics.

Really bad aim.  (Not good for a beast guy).  Plus his electrician missed a basic:

"Always wire the bulb base to the neutral.  The "hot" goes to the little button at the bottom of the socket." 

Or taking your statement literally, did he actually have his light socket underwater?

Quote:
On 1/3/2023 at 10:35 AM, shortleash said:

Clement Vallandigham a lawyer who shot himself with a loaded gun in court...after he died his client was declared innocent because Clem was trying to prove that the man could have shot himself accidentally - way to go clem...

Must have been a Remington-- 

wow i can do this all day...turns out we are really dumb...

Death of Abigail Taylor

Abigail Taylor was only 6 years old when she perished nine months after several of her internal organs were partially sucked out of her lower body while she sat on an excessively powerful swimming pool drain.

After several months, surgeons replaced her intestines and pancreas with donor organs. Unfortunately, she later succumbed to a rare transplant-related cancer.

Quote:
11 hours ago, shortleash said:

wow i can do this all day...turns out we are really dumb...

Death of Abigail Taylor

Abigail Taylor was only 6 years old when she perished nine months after several of her internal organs were partially sucked out of her lower body while she sat on an excessively powerful swimming pool drain.

After several months, surgeons replaced her intestines and pancreas with donor organs. Unfortunately, she later succumbed to a rare transplant-related cancer.

I'd honestly argue no swimming pool intended for people should have a drain powerful enough to suck your organs out.