• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it luck?

I've seen this many time across the forums.

Someone will share an experience they've had, or a situation they came upon, or some circumstance that has come to pass.

And someone else will pipe in with an opinion about how lucky they were to do so.

So how much luck is really involved?

I've a couple things for people to ponder, maybe share a little bit about their own luck.

On finding zoophilia

Were you lucky to have parents with animals interested in sex?

How about having your own animal interests?

Perhaps you came across a situation with an animal with unique set of circumstances at just the right time in your life.

How much was luck? How much was putting yourself in a place where opportunity could make itself present?

Was it your own action and/or choices that made luck an option?

Was your situation a collection of bad luck, putting everything in your way?

On walking the walk

Was zoophilia just a path choice to follow? Were you lucky that you had that option?

Would you say bad luck kept pestering you along the way?

How was luck involved in your life choices?

On luck's prominence

How much of your current situation do you attribute to luck?

How is your general perception on luck's roll in getting to where you are?

Was it your decisions, or was it luck?

Your reaction

How do you feel when someone else pipes off that you were lucky?

Do you agree or disagree?

Definite stuff to ponder

Seems like my best answer for the majority of those questions

All of the above at different times .... think some is luck and some is created luck by seeing an opportunity and taking the chance.

On finding zoophilia

Were you lucky to have parents with animals interested in sex?  Farm kid, puberty hits, no other kids for miles seeing animals having sex, could be the simple fact opportunities were there when not understood sexual thoughts pop up. Not thinking animals were dirty nasty and such might also have helped. One of those curiosity thoughts pop up in certain moments, and simply go for it, and find out.

Ended up getting into coon hunting rather heavy, in my early 20's, most my friends were as well. Mostly to be around dogs is the truth.

Was it luck i got to spend quality time showing lots of hounds attention, often being left alone with dogs after dark and such things?

Was it luck i have had opportunity to fool around in someway with pretty much every type hound there is, most dozens of each breed even?

Was it created, easier to do by being small town rural in an area at a time when no one castrated dogs and most dogs roamed free. Luck?

It seem lot of times were combinations of luck and seizing an opportunity, and creating my own luck.

Quote:
On 10/15/2022 at 10:38 AM, Darkmoor said:

Your reaction

How do you feel when someone else pipes off that you were lucky?

Do you agree or disagree?

I would say in many ways i was lucky in that i often had access to situations i could at times use to mutual enjoyment of a lot of horny dogs needing a bit of loving i was happy to share. Mutual amazing times were had by all of us in most situations. In the times it was not real mutual the dog always got the better part of the bargain.

Things often happen more to make them delirious happy, which by proxy of being happy for them i get my jollies as well, even the times when it wasn't the greatest for me.

I would say less luck than making dozens or hundreds of little choices and some big choices along the way, that bring you to where you are now. 

Just like the rest of your life. 

i agree with heavyhorse you make your own luck...

Yeah.  Luck ain't got nothing to do with where I am now.

It's me, 100%.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="113" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JYdCltjvrxg?feature=oembed" title="TITANIC | "Make Each Day Count" Clip | Paramount Movies" width="200"></iframe>

</div>

To make each day count!

I've been lucky all my life - whatever 'luck' is.

I've been lucky numerous times... oops, I meant to say I've been with Lucky on many occasions!

Super friendly little black Labrador...

?     ??   ?

sorry i did meet to be that stern...and contrary to some popular opinion...there is luck and coincidence...but i do not think they apply to really important things...was washington lucky crossing the delaware or lincoln unlucky for - well you know....

Really bad driving.  Playing with your cellphone.