• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro - WolfJLupus

I was told this and another zoo site, are probably good places to casually keep up on zooey things.

I found my zoosexuality at the age of 12-13, been openly zoo since I was 17. I have a lot of ties into the community, though mainly through networking with other zoos. I was on a very old zoo mailing list, ZETA-L (?) back in the day. I do some zoo activism, on Twitter mostly. Trying to stay visible to fight against marginalization.

I was a furry for 25 years, but I don't consider myself one these last two years with how toxic things have become. If you're on Telegram, you've most likely seen my stickers. I've also hosted hundreds of zoo friendly fur meets over the years and well as several furry con, zoo and zoo friendly, room gatherings.

I'm also a therian wolf, who is trans-species/species dysphoric.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="4785" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2022_10/Cunningfox_WJL_feral_mod_800x839.jpg.acb4b89bbf40dcdfc4bd6aef6cdc3260.jpg">[Image: Cunningfox_WJL_feral_mod_800x839.jpg.acb...dc3260.jpg]</a>

Good to have you wish us WolfJ.

It's a bit slow around here, but not a bad little hole in the wall.

Maybe you heard from a mutual friend of ours, but I'm Therian / species dysphoric myself...

Welcome!

*waves*

Howdy!

Welcome!  Glad to have a new face around [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hello and welcome....

Hello!  glad to have a new face around these parts! 

Hi and welcome