• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello ZWG

Hello ZWG my name's zoramora and I'm new here, first things first... I'm a very shy lad and so far I'm searching for a fresh start away from the chaos of ZV. 

I'll be pretty shy the next weeks, but eventually I'll loosen up enough to engage more with the forum. Hope that everyone understands.

Anyways, guess that's all... Any questions are welcome.

Quote:
10 hours ago, Zoramora said:

I'm searching for a fresh start away from the chaos of ZV. 

Howdy!

Quite a bit of that going around seems like. 

Sometimes it's pretty quiet around here.

Sometimes not-- .

Hey there and welcome. Most of the folks here are a decently friendly bunch and will definitely give you a chance! They did me back in the day. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hope you find what you're looking for. Also feel free to reach out to me or anyone else if you have questions or need a hand with anything.

Hello and welcome!

Quote:
On 20/10/2022 at 1:25 PM, heavyhorse said:

Howdy!

Quite a bit of that going around seems like. 

Sometimes it's pretty quiet around here.

Sometimes not-- .

Yeah, I used to be bad at English and published one of my stories there... Admin naturally thought that I was writing cub and banned me without a appeal (ignored ALL of my emails)

I'm really looking forward to show what I can do!

Quote:
On 20/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, WinterGreenWolf said:

Hey there and welcome. Most of the folks here are a decently friendly bunch and will definitely give you a chance! They did me back in the day. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hope you find what you're looking for. Also feel free to reach out to me or anyone else if you have questions or need a hand with anything.

Thank you very much! n.n  I'm just a beginner writer and let's just say that I already published a few works in some websites, even then there's a lot about this site I don't know about.

I'm certainly looking for inspiration, how to add more detail to my stories, get better and much nicer sounding paragraphs... But I'm pretty shy so I'll have to eventually get comfortable here.

Quote:
11 hours ago, threelegs said:

Hello and welcome!

Thank you!

Welcome!  Hope you find a home here [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hello and welcome...