• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow Zoo's! What species and breeds are you attracted to?

Hello All!

I am attracted to wolves and canines like German Shepherds, Alaskan Malamutes, Huskies and I also find Rottweilers and Greyhounds attractive too!

What i find attractive is the muscular tone and the personality of each! The wolves can contain such dominance and leadership, Malamutes and Huskies have beautiful eyes! Rottweilers are amazingly muscular as all canines and the wolves i have said! German Shepherds have amazing colored coats and are such intelligent breeds! Greyhounds are just sweethearts through and through!

So how about you? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

From Nighthowl

Canines of all strides here really. A preference for German Shepherds above all else. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Also, may want to scan the sections before starting a thread bud, there's a lot here to look through.

Alright bud i give it the look through! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I'm very partial cloven hoofed critters. Goats are friendly and like being around humans. I've had small cattle that ran around the yard acting more like dogs then cows. Deer are fabulous, and you can stand to shag 'em. Speaking of shagging, sheep are the best. They love it and have fantastic pussy's. 

There is a pinned topic already on what species are preferred, done in the form of a poll but with reply ability to respond further and elaborate. I'll let this topic stand though, just be sure to check for a topic before posting, and reply in any existing topic. Replies have been made here, so we'll continue them here as a new topic.

My preferences:

Canines; specifically I'm strongly attracted several of the herding breeds, but especially to Border Collies. I DO NOT advocate any of them as lovers due to their smaller size. Despite my writings, Tippy and Shadow (my last two partners), were not representative of the breed in ability. But in attractiveness they can't be beat. The muscular bodies beneath feathered, flowing fur; near-human (or better) intelligence; loyalty; dedication to task etc. all draw me to them in general. The individuality among them seems strongest as well, and the individual is who I fall in love with.

Equines, in theory. Morgan Horses there. I love the looks of a healthy "Ridge-runner".

Some mythical beasts.

sw

Great Danes.  The slightly shorter more muscled variety, more than the long-legged narrow waisted gangly ones.  One, there's nothing on the planet that's as sexy.  Just isn't.  Second, they are super intuitive, they seem to be able to understand what you want without words a lot of the time, and pick the meaning out of the garbage that is communication when you try to tell them something.  I don't like long hair on any critter, I want to be able to see their body, and Danes fine coat just enhances their looks.  Oh, did I mention they are sexy?  Best sex in the world.  If I could only have one creature in the world it would be a Dane bitch.  They are able to pick up the nuances of pleasure and just get better with experience.  Word of caution though; they have stupid short lives.  No excuse for that.  They should live to about 30.

Also a fondness for cloven-hoof critters.

Yeah, used to be horses.  But I never got over the loss of my best friend in the world decades ago, still not over it.  There's just no joy there anymore.... 

Quote:
18 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Great Danes.  The slightly shorter more muscled variety, more than the long-legged narrow waisted gangly ones.

Ohhhhh....YES!!!! Great Danes and Doberman ...beautiful and sexy.

Primary attraction and bond to; Horses, more toned and refined generally, Quarter horses especially and Dogs, bigger, short haired breeds, especially, Great Danes, Doberman......If I had to choose, I would take the horses.....I just feel a soul affinity to horses.

Nothing beats a horse, but I'm sure that some of you would disagree.