• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zotero Database.

So,t his seemed like a good place to post this. This is a database of information collected by us, and organized by forum user <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/84-flehmen/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="84" href="<___base_url___>/profile/84-flehmen/">@Flehmen</a> and a friend of mine from Twitter 'Truestboi'.

https://www.zotero.org/groups/2265366/zo...ial/items/

This database contains arguments both for and against Zoophilia and it's practice, Psychological study, university research, and book references. If you have an article or piece of research you want to contribute please message me or or <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/84-flehmen/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="84" href="<___base_url___>/profile/84-flehmen/">@Flehmen</a>.

Quote:
4 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

collected by us

Who is "us"?

sw

The 'us' is <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/84-flehmen/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="84" href="<___base_url___>/profile/84-flehmen/">@Flehmen</a>, myself, and 'Truestboi' from Twitter.

Thank you for the clarification.

sw

We're always glad to help the community when we can. We'll be on the lookout for new data and post it there whenever we find it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Very useful information and such a simple layout to understand! Thank you!

Nighthowl

I just wanted to add: you may have to go to https://sci-hub.se/ for some of the articles, some pieces of research are behind paywalls and can be hard to find. Sci-hub provides a bit of a way around this.