• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, life is sure interesting for me now.. :)

So, I know I said at one point I was going to return and be more active.. That day has finally come.. Along with my 'social media excursion' I took for a while.. I had another reason for my activity that showed up about three months ago..

After twelve long years of no canine companion of my own, and me now being stable enough physically and mentally: I finally ended up with a companion. A wonderful German Shepherd puppy!

I'll include a non-revealing, not-easily-identified pic of him below. He's full of energy and mischief, and is just an absolute sweetheart.. I love him a lot already.

This pic was taken about a month ago, soon he'll be half a year old! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2019_09/IMG_20190805_221155211.jpg.5683e2b3560aa85e62724082989f2f15.jpg" data-fileid="3676">[Image: IMG_20190805_221155211.thumb.jpg.49e4a34...281fc6.jpg]</a>

I've been keeping up with the progress of this pup's growth and he is adorable! I wanna snuggle!

Too bad you couldn't get one with some ear..... 

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

Too bad you couldn't get one with some ear..... 

Ah yes, the "satellite dishes" as we have taken to calling them. They are used to report to the Mothershep and give reports of this particular canine agent before WinterGreen is extracted for further study. The German Shepherd army -- full of pocket-sized German Shepherds that one can hold (as expected) in one's pocket -- will then use this data to take over the world with their lethal doses of cuteness. The humans only have two choices: submit or perish via a cuteness overdose. All hail the sheps!

We... may have had a little bit of fun with the concept.

Less than 6 months old? How do you find time to check the forum? *chuckles*

Handsome young dog you've got there. Good luck and long, healthy, happy life with him.

sw

Be sure you google "neurotic GSD". It could save your sanity.

Quote:
5 hours ago, P0rtalW0lf said:

Ah yes, the "satellite dishes" as we have taken to calling them. They are used to report to the Mothershep and give reports of this particular canine agent before WinterGreen is extracted for further study.

Fear the notorious Anal Probes......

(Re: South Park and "Paul" (movie))

Quote:
2 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Fear the notorious Anal Probes......

(Re: South Park and "Paul" (movie))

The only "problem" with the anal probes is that they tend to get stuck fairly often.

Quote:
5 hours ago, P0rtalW0lf said:

The only "problem" with the anal probes is that they tend to get stuck fairly often.

Sometimes the machinery is larger than expected..... 

Quote:
2 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Sometimes the machinery is larger than expected..... 

From what I've heard, that particular anal probe is already bigger than anticipated.