• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Star Contributor" title

First, it means only that those members have provided great content to this forum over it's 5 years now of existence. It is a "Thank you" from me, nothing more. It comes with no perks, or any special treatment, and like "Featured Author/Artist" is only another member in the eyes of the Forum Rules.

It does give you something to strive for though in my opinion if you want this Forum to be, and to to be the best at what it is planned to be. That of course is a reference, guidance and safe haven for "zoos" as well as a literary and artistic outlet for them. 

"Star Contributor" is awarded to those I feel have given the best information to help new zoophiles, the most accurate guidance in online security, the best entertainment, and those who have asked the best questions seeking help. It has not been my decision alone on these first promotions though. You members have promoted some. I have used past Leader-boards, going all the way back to the establishment of the Forum in 2015, to pick members to promote. Those with the most "likes" or especially "Thanks" were promoted. For some it is now a secondary group, for some a promotion from "Member". 

I hope to promote more. Thank you.

sw

Thank You for all your efforts!

You're Welcome