• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harness Your Husky condoms

In 2013,[Image: image.png.2145bf8051051feb4eb75691b31e9782.png]state health officials in Alaska began handing out condoms with slogans such as “Harness Your Husky” and “Spawn Safely.”

[Image: image.png.b93d6eb6780262d8512f6d703080062e.png]

I had a friend that was a Navy Doctor. In the sick-bay, on the front counter, they had box of free condoms. It was a narrow box so all the condoms were in a nice neat row.

Some one printed up dividers with the legend, "Small", "Medium" and "Large". And put them in between the condoms.

The oddest thing... They always ran out of the "Large" first. 

Quote:
39 minutes ago, Ramseys said:

I had a friend that was a Navy Doctor. In the sick-bay, on the front counter, they had box of free condoms. It was a narrow box so all the condoms were in a nice neat row.

Some one printed up dividers with the legend, "Small", "Medium" and "Large". And put them in between the condoms.

When I went to college there were condoms in the vending machines, but I never saw anyone buy one...

A relative worked in an ordinance-related civilian job back when.

The sentries always threw a handful of condoms thru the car window when they drove out of the base checkpoint. 

Quote:
10 hours ago, Ramseys said:

My first two years in (about to date myself) were the last two years some units were still being issued "C-Rats" pre-"MRE", & they came with a yellow (usually dried out and cracked) condom, as well as 3 cigarettes (Luckys, Pall Malls or Camels) & a book of matches. Some of the boxes were stamped with 1943 date codes..

My first overseas tour, Japan, orientation class a sweaty Major instructs us to not touch any of the local women just off base as he is pressing condoms into our palms.. I still required penicillin shots not long after...

My last overseas tour, Germany. We are leaving from Ft. Knox. Standard practice. As you enter the hanger for the helicopter ride to the civilian airport there is a big-ass bin full of condoms. You single file past it and take a handful for your bug-out bag and one for your pocket...

The Army loves condoms.

sw 

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

The Army loves condoms.

Also good for putting over the muzzle of the rifles.  

HeavyHorse do they have condoms for stallions? If so do they also come in different styles. And I know they have AVs for stallions but was wondering if they had anything similar to human condoms.

Ya mean like this?

[Image: 5f3b50bc879a4_ScreenShot2020-08-17at10_5...5f536b.png]

I actually have one of these.  It's substantially larger than the dimensions given.  It still doesn't go on all the way though.

It doesn't fit the horse very well either.....

OWW!!     *Ducks flying vegetables*

Some years ago the Julius Schmid company got an order from the USSR for a hundred dozen condoms, to be 4 inches in diameter and 11 inches long.  They promptly contacted the Government for permission to ship to an iron curtain country.  The reply qwas simple - you are approved to ship, but they must all be marked 'medium'