• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Count To One Million

31: 00011111

The lowest temperature at which water may remain in liquid form is 33 degrees F.
Sea water pressure doubles every 33 feet of depth. The pressure increases at the rate of 1 atmosphere for every 10 m (33 ft) of depth. Ocean salinities commonly range between 33% to 38%, with an average of about 35%.
Since atmospheric pressure will support a column of water no higher than about 33 ft (10 m), a lift pump can raise water no farther than this distance.
Measurements for the Beaufort Scale (a system used to record wind speed) are made at 33 feet above ground level.

I think there's a rule for this...

there is a rule for that!

37 is the funniest number.
This is borne out in tons of comedy movies. Maybe the best example of this is in <i>Clerks</i>, where there’s a running joke about how Dante’s girlfriend has blown 37 guys, which is supposed to be a lot and makes him feel bad. There’s also a peasant character in <i>Monty Python and the Holy Grail</i> who only exists to make a joke about how he died when he was 37 years old. In <i>Men In Black</i>, there’s a joke about how a week in this other galaxy is 37 hours long. Bill Murray’s character in <i>Stripes</i> is a weakling because his chest is only 37 inches across. There have been 37 members in the band Spinal Tap. The movie <i>My Cousin Vinny</i> starts with the line “This one is 37 cents.”