• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Dream I Had

OK I had a dream I was back in college taking a math course. The test was fairly standard until I get to the last page where there is a picture of a Gryphon fursuit. The question was to rate the fursuit from 1 to 5 on the following categories: Head Feet Tail hands, overall construction, and price.  

Well, did you give the right answers?

Quote:
2 hours ago, threelegs said:

Well, did you give the right answers?

I woke up after I took the test.

Quote:
12 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

I woke up after I took the test.

Yeah that's the thing-- dreams never go to conclusion.  At least mine don't.  Always seem to leave things......    ... 

Quote:
12 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

dreams never go to conclusion.

Yep but I still like the feeling of waking up after a nice dream. It relaxes me.

my dreams lately have been about comingling...i guess the pandemic is having an effect and then there are the ones about the 6 fingered swordsman but heh i say the movie too many times....

Quote:
On 4/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

It relaxes me.

Leaves me a bit irritated.  Saying to myself:  It's a dream.  No consequences!  Just 5 more minutes with the wolf....!

Quote:
6 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Leaves me a bit irritated.  Saying to myself:  It's a dream.  No consequences!  Just 5 more minutes with the wolf....!

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//www.zoowg.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4689">doggo wet-dream.avi</a>

Quote:
On 5/22/2022 at 1:17 PM, threelegs said:

<a class="ipsAttachLink" data-fileid="4689" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4689">doggo wet-dream.avi</a>

Just ..... 5...... more ...... minutes........ 

A few years ago I kept having dreams where I would open up my mom's sewing kit and eat pins and needles.