Avians
2.17%
Mythical beasts
5.42%
POKEMON and other fictional animals
3.52%
Pigs (Porcine)
5.42%
Ursidea (Bears et al) I\'m including Raccoons here.
1.90%
Other undefined
2.71%
369 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animal(s) do you prefer as a Mate?

Dogs... Other animals are attractive to me too, but they're either too unrealistic for my position, or too scary to me (horses!)... I like watching all kinds of animals mating, but my fantasies are all centred around woofy-waggy friends. Plus I just feel closer to them 'romantically'.
I'm also not adverse to sex with humans.

Quote:Dogs... Other animals are attractive to me too, but they're either too unrealistic for my position, or too scary to me (horses!)... I like watching all kinds of animals mating, but my fantasies are all centred around woofy-waggy friends. Plus I just feel closer to them 'romantically'.
I'm also not adverse to sex with humans.
I know what you mean, except the sex with humans part.. I'm a lover of dogs as well.. but have a slight attraction to horses, have never acted on the feelings though; may I ask what scares you about horses?? In my experience the ones I've been around at least were very friendly and loving..

I can't tell if I'm supposed to click on the relevant species, or just tell you what I prefer and have you update the graph.
Anyway, if it's fooling around for the sake of fooling around, I'm pretty flexible. Looking at it realistically, my top tier would include canines, equines, and humans; the second tier would be cattle, sheep and goats; then pigs would be at the bottom (no offense, Ramseys : ).
If I were a millionaire, indestructible, or could live in the realm of fantasy, I'd move deer to the top of the list, followed closely by dogs, horses, and humans. After that would be dolphins, felines and ursines, followed by the remaining cloven-hoof livestock.
Now, if you're talking about a long-time romantic *lover*...that's a tough one. I think I'd probably be able to form the closest emotional bonds with dogs, horses and humans. Beyond that, I'd have to take it on a case by case basis and see which animal I bond with. I would *love* to have a deer as a lover, but for best effect I'd have to bottle-raise one from a very young fawn and spend nearly all my free time with it. I just don't have the time, money, or space for that, so it will probably remain a fantasy. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]
Oh, and technically raccoons are Procyonidae, not Ursidae.

Edit: Meant to say "long-term" rather than "long-time." (Still can't edit my posts.)

I don't know whats going on with the "Edit" feature. I'm still trying to figure that out.
On the poll, you should be able to click a choice. I'm looking into how the poll ended now.
sw

I've had good strong bonds with a variety of species, but my only good romantic relationships have been with dogs thus far.  I struck out on my human relationships; I haven't completely forsworn off ever having one again (trying to stay under a label for the sake of staying under a label I have found to be silly).

I would need significantly more financial resources to seriously entertain having an equine full lover.  Canines are also easier to share a bed with.  I won't forswear against ever having other species as lovers, though.

Canine.  Without a doubt.  Specifically large short-haired canine.  Most specifically, Dane bitch.  (The only bad thing about a Dane is their absurdly short lifespan.  WTF is up with that?  Other large breeds live years longer.)

Then sows.  Missionary.  

Then cows.  Although I no longer have any, thanks to the Ethanol Mandate (making food into gas) tripling feed prices.

Sheep and goats are nice too.

Equines, noticeably absent?  Lower back issues; I can't crouch behind a critter for any length of time anymore.......

I would like to have an equine mate, but seeing as how I haven't even been near a horse before, it doesn't seem like it will ever happen.

Dogs and horses. Or to be more a little more precise, any canid or equid. I'd go especially for a fox or zebra.

Probably the most beautiful creatures on earth. They are animals that love to pleasure you and are super intelligent.

Their looks and smells are very appealing to me. And damn do I love their genitalia, especially those puffy pussies.

Although there were some cases where I felt similar to animals of other species, but certainly not humans. Yuck.

Only dogs or wolfs...