• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

Quote:pretty funny stories....love to hear them...i jacked a dog off in plain sight when i was like six or seven....when i went into the house for lunch my mom told me if she ever saw me doing such a thing again she would beat me silly...i took her word and never did...tooooo bad...
Ha if only she wouldn't have caught you doing that lol.. That's bad luck, can't imagine how that would pan out... If you Would have continued you would have had plenty of memories to look back on..
Good thing you have nobody telling you what to do now, your free to be yourself [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]

Quote:
On 7/15/2017 at 6:29 AM, ferritlove said:

Doesn't everyone have their sheep in to watch TV?  What excuse did you give the guy?

[Image: SheepPA_450x300.jpg.a1baf1643f2169b43c2e...50039b.jpg]

As far as potentially embarrassing (I didn't get caught):

So many decades ago, in my early teens, after the move from the goat farm, we had no animals.  Sometimes after everyone went to bed, I rode an old bicycle (dark and silent) to one of a few neighbors that had farm animals.  ("Neighbor" in the country is within a mile or two.)  This particular night I soon had a doe goat standing on 2 milk crates, "taking it all in".  (Yes I know; that was long ago, different times).  Then for whatever reason, it seemed like a good idea to see what deep-throating a goat feels like.  So shortly, very hard and engorged, I was as far down her throat as I could manage, thrusting for deeper.   Then I suddenly found out why this is a resounding Don't try this at home! moment; her back teeth caught the head of my dick, Deep!   Blood everywhere (engorged, remember).  I'd had First Aid merit badge (that used to be a thing), I wrapped one of my socks, stretched tightly, around it and beat it back home (about a mile).   Everyone still asleep, thankfully, my dick gone flaccid and the bleeding almost stopped from the tight sock, I washed up in the utility room sink, cleaned and bandaged it pretty tightly, taped a sandwich bag over it to avoid possible blood stains on my clothes later on that would bring unwanted attention.  Then repeatedly rinsed the clothes I had been wearing and wrung them out as much as possible, washed down, well, most of the utility room, and went and laid down in bed.  (Certainly no sleep).   Lots of private time over the next couple of weeks, checking and re-bandaging.  

55 years later I still have a 3/4 inch scar on the head of my dick.  Humans don't have occasion to see it, and animals don't care. . . . . 

I've never had an embarrassing moment with an animal.

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

This particular night I soon had a doe goat standing on 2 milk crates, "taking it all in".  (Yes I know; that was long ago, different times).  Then for whatever reason, it seemed like a good idea to see what deep-throating a goat feels like.  So shortly, very hard and engorged, I was as far down her throat as I could manage, thrusting for deeper.   Then I suddenly found out why this is a resounding Don't try this at home! moment; her back teeth caught the head of my dick, Deep!

Ow!  When you mentioned deep throating, I thought you meant you were going to the other side of the farm where the billies are... that would have been safer, I guess..

I always thought it was awkward when me and my girl were together and saw someone who knows that I'm a zoophile. I sometimes wonder what they think when they see us like that...

She also tends to dig her face really deep in the crotches of others. I really hate it so I always stop her.

This has only happened in front of my mother, but my girl likes to hump me when I'm on all fours. So when we're playing she might just decide to fuck my face and almost break my neck while doing it.