• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woof thread

Quote:
8 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

BTW, I say "Woof" to the dogs here.

I answer "Rarf rarf" to the dogs here when they bark for fun (not when there's actually something to bark at), because it usually sets them spinning; I keep it up as long as they want to keep spinning.

[Image: jAr7z3c.gif.a04942fbf0fa235cf8af858223083a2a.gif]

Quote:
4 hours ago, Ramseys said:

[Image: jAr7z3c.gif.a04942fbf0fa235cf8af858223083a2a.gif]

You're going to start a howl !

Quote:
23 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Germersheim? Only a couple of minutes of driving away from my birth town.

I loved it there. A beautiful area altogether. I was there in 94-95. Spent a lot of time sitting at sidewalk cafes in Spire and the paddle-boat zoo in Karlsrhue (think I spelt that wrong). Also Hieldleberg with its castle, and the park-like forest above Spire were spots for me. What really took me though was the extremely friendly folk there... and the dogs were always glad to say hello too. Love your public transportation too. One price, ride the train and bus all day! Just wish I'd had more free time to explore, but such is life and responsibilities.

sw

Speyer, Karlsruhe and Heidelberg (a.k.a. Highdelberg because it´s one of the capitals of the German psychedelic movement)... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> Yeah, that´s the region where I was born...moved to another region about 200 km away decades ago and am always glad when I pay the Pfalz a visit every now and then. Funny you know that region; even funnier you were nearby (well, kinda...)  when I bought my Hannover mare in ´94...the world is a fucking village... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
On 3/22/2018 at 9:17 AM, Saturnine said:

Woof

I revise my earlier dog barking sound with this:

Woof woof awoooooooooooo