Undecided
6.25%
48 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many here are Zoo-exlusive?

Quote:
20 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

I usually have to learn things the hard way.

You and I both my friend.....!

I told you before, I've been hit on, but never reciprocated.  It seems cruel to them, not telling why.  But I can't really start telling why either.

Quote:
8 hours ago, cervids said:

I told you before, I've been hit on, but never reciprocated.  It seems cruel to them, not telling why.  But I can't really start telling why either.

Actually, same here.  But they seemed to jump to the conclusion that I was "oriented" the other way, and sort of let it drop.

Which is actually true, but the "orientation" they had in mind was more completely wrong than they would dare imagine....

I guess I'm non exclusive?

Actively in a strong romantic partnership with a demi/ace human, who has a full understanding of my sexuality (and miraculously loves me regardless), but I have basically zero sexual attraction to human beings.

Brains are weird.

since i am an animal virgin and in a long term human relationship with a women i guess i don't have much to say accept i am jealous as hell...

I am exclusive, for the most part.

I am zoo exclusive. I am sexually and romantically attracted to animals. Humans are not sexually or emotionally attractive for me. I feel no desire to have a human partner. The only exception to this has to do with my love for cum and dick pics, but only those, not the rest of the human. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />