• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Quote:
19 hours ago, shortleash said:

i don't hit a lot of like buttons on social media but i hit yours...i am partying like its april 2020...

So, like sitting in front of the tube with the dogs, and no one else around?  

Some of the best times are sitting naked in front of the tube with the dogs, and no one else around

Quote:
19 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Some of the best times are sitting naked in front of the tube with the dogs, and no one else around

Yes!  

I did not say this like it was a bad thing...

yah but i don't have any dogs...

Quote:
20 hours ago, shortleash said:

yah but i don't have any dogs...

This is a problem; it's really hard to house-train a deer-- 

on a serious note...i can not believe i started this thread 2 years ago (roughly), i can not believe the pandemic is still with us and i can not believe this sucker is going on 18 pages...so thanks abunch for the mammeries as one comedian said....glad you all are alive...

Yeah.  We pretty much thought it would be over about March last year, after the vax came out.

It'd be like Polio and Smallpox.  Everybody gets the shot and it's done.

But No-ooooooo.  It gets to be a red-hat social media lie campaign.  35% won't get it if their lives depended on it.  

Tell ya' what:  Stop making the hospitalization free, make it insurance. 

(Average cost without health insurance: $378,000.  Even with insurance, $42,000.  No one can afford that.)  

And charge every man, woman and child over 2 a $200/month insurance premium if unvaxxed. 

See how soon this is all over then.  

[Image: 62007505ef945_Youandme.jpg.a95fa13de377d...df49fe.jpg]

I WISH....  Where can I get a Suffolk hair sheep?  

I could get behind that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />