Quote:
6 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

I don't meet folks though.

sw

Ditto.  Wise move.

Quote:
10 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

I don't meet folks though.

As much as I'd like to make some 'local friends' or 'close friends' with the 'same sort of lifestyle' and intrrests: I have to agree.

The way things are now and all the 'ops' people like to run on Zoo / Beast-related material you are much safer not. Sometimes it's risky online anymore the way folks like to Dox.

I just never have had the desire to. 

sw

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

I just never have had the desire to. 

sw

OK yeah.  It's about the animals, not the people accompanying the animals.  For me.  Which is not to say for a second that I don't value this forum and the non-sexual contact with these people.  Most of them.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

No offense intended by saying this but I did not give my location precisely because I have no intention of meeting any of you.

I have no issues with the concept presented here.  But I haven’t really seen anything in this particular group that makes me eager to invite you into my home...

Quote:
1 hour ago, covfefelake said:

No offense intended by saying this but I did not give my location precisely because I have no intention of meeting any of you.

Did you not read the title of this topic?  It was in really large letters. 

Where are you at....roughly...

Quote:
3 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Did you not read the title of this topic?  It was in really large letters. 

Where are you at....roughly...

I did, which is why I gave a climate zone.  Still, this reads to be looking towards finding "neighboring zoo-friends" from the context.  Forgive me if I am mistaken.

Quote:
2 hours ago, covfefelake said:

I did, which is why I gave a climate zone.  Still, this reads to be looking towards finding "neighboring zoo-friends" from the context.  Forgive me if I am mistaken.

I still don't see where anyone asked for your precise location.

Or am I mistaken? 

Quote:
55 minutes ago, Ramseys said:

I still don't see where anyone asked for your precise location.

Or am I mistaken? 

Meh, meant no offense either way.  Sorry if I misunderstood.

The OP did mention the purpose of the query was that he is trying to meet other zoos, so the concern is valid none the less as is my deciding whether or not it violates the "no hook up posts" rule. I don't believe it does, but I would take care if you take it farther than general location.

sw