• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure from anal?

In my experience, male dogs who enjoy (or will even allow) anal penetration are few and far between.  A very long time ago, I knew an elderly Golden Retriever who seemed to enjoy it.  After a time or two, he would push his rump against my crotch when we got alone.  I would squeeze him off while inside him and the feeling of his orgasm was pretty incredible.  I've been with a couple of other dogs who would allow it, but they took a very submissive posture so I didn't ask them to do it again.

its an individual thing. most larger intact females will tolerate it, some dont like it, and some love it to the point of preferring anal over vaginal most of the time.

anatomically its easy to see that an intact bitch will feel pleasure from the rectal wall putting pressure on the vaginal floor and vaginal sphincter even if the particular individual doesn't take pleasure from the anal/rectal stimulation itself though some bitches certainly do, to the point of demonstrating it by rubbing their anus against you more than their vulva.