• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it safer to french kiss a dog or a human?

Also have enjoyed some frenchings initiated by equines.  Very pleasant and not as scary as some might think. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Well the chance that I will french a human is only slightly greater than the chance that I will french a radiator fan, so just no.  I have also heard (seen actual testing on Mythbusters BTW), and the dog was really less bacteria than the humans.  Actually the humans tongues had more bacteria than the tested toilet seat.  But we know how dogs clean themselves.  So safer?  Yeah no doubt the dog.  But I don't think I will.

Quote:
Just now, Saturnine said:

I'd much rather allow my tongue to explore the inside of a dog's mouth (or vice versa) than a human's any day of the week!

Wait?!?!?! I thought you weren't a "dog zoo"?!?!

You'll kiss a dog in the mouth but won't even consider getting one as a companion, makes total sense to me,... Not really actually.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Quote:
Just now, Cynolove693 said:

You'll kiss a dog in the mouth but won't even consider getting one as a companion, makes total sense to me,... Not really actually.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Saturnine said he'd rather a dog than a human, not that he necessarily seek to do such with a dog.  Please take care to read what someone writes before responding, its very frustrating.  I mis-read and mis-hear things, too, no one is perfect, but ... please try to be more careful.

Quote:
Just now, Eagle said:

Saturnine said he'd rather a dog than a human, not that he necessarily seek to do such with a dog.  Please take care to read what someone writes before responding, its very frustrating.  I mis-read and mis-hear things, too, no one is perfect, but ... please try to be more careful.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" /> i did read it but OK, if everyone's that frustrated with me why even bother responding to anything on here; this will be my last post 

I am hardly "everyone."  And I'm not expressing frustration with everything you do, just mis-quoting someone, which is something a lot of folk do but its one of my many pet peeves.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cynolove693 said:

My attraction (horses/dogs) is 90/10.

Dogs are still more attractive than humans, and even non zoos sometimes french kiss their dogs.

Quote:
3 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

Thing is, the thread specifically asked about a dog.  So keeping to topic, the valid response was "dog".

Quote:
On 4/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, Eagle said:

Also have enjoyed some frenchings initiated by equines.  Very pleasant and not as scary as some might think. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Cool, this is something else that I'll never get to experience.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but this thread should maybe be in the 'other' General Discussion subforum.  Isn't this one supposed to be nonzoo?  Or is french kissing dogs now considered acceptable in mixed company with nonzoos?  If it is ... why did no one give me this update!? heh.