• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A slice of Heaven on Earth

Quote:
3 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

Canicule, you´re absolutely right, the plague street dogs have become in Bulgaria and other poor former Eastern block countries is something both "regular" animal lovers and zoophiles tend to be blind for. I´ve experienced something similar when one of my employees of the riding club started to feed stray cats roaming around the stables. In the first year, there were about 3-5 cats, in the next year, she had to feed 20 and the year after that, she literally bought one palette of cat food every fucking month. People would be surprised how many freeromaing animals actually live even in urban environments. 

I remember that Ireland had similar problems with the horses after the huge financial crisis in 2008/2009. Many horseowners simply set their horses free...what led to an unacceptable overpopulation of wild horses on the Green Isle. Car accidents with wild horses increased, killing many horses and also the drive of the vehicle hitting them accidentally. 

HUmans have become so off reality these days, anthropomorpising animals as an ideology. Maybe some of your heard about the recent incident with "Chico", the dog that killed two people. There really are people out there who demonstrated against this dog´s euthanasation...and called this dog "Chico Guevara" publicly, there´s footage out there proving how detached from actual reality some "animal lovers" have become. Mankind was never more distanced from actual life on this planet....stupification accopmlished.  

Even up here in the mountains the stray cat population is enormous. The local shelter traps and sterilizes them on a grant, but has no facilities to take them in, so releases them back into the wild. Folks in the US are blind to even our stray problem, no surprise they cannot fathom that of other countries.

sw

We used to have a "crazy cat lady" as neighbor, big sacks of cat food thrown on top of the storm cellar, have to swerve going down the road to miss them mating in the road (too important to move their asses); I smacked the truck mirror on their mailbox one night trying to miss them.  Hundreds of the things, more all the time.  They used to leak out over here, claw marks on the cars, peeing in the tractor seat (WTF is it with cats and vinyl?).  No practical answer for it; they went away when the people moved to nursing home and the house sold.  

The new people are Crazy Garden Gnome people, lawn looks like "Gnomio and Juliet".   But at least the lawn ornaments don't come up here to breed. . . . .