Would you be companions with, or even be intimate with a Coyote?
Yes, both.
85.71%
Yes, but no intimacy.
0%
No, I don\'t like them / don\'t find them attractive.
14.29%
Unsure / Don\'t know enough about them.
0%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coyotes, who's with me?

I like the way they look; they're on the leggy side and I'm a sucker for long legs. Fur, coloration, overall proportions, all very nice. And I saw one once, in daylight, moving along a freeway right-of-way, and the way it moved was just beautiful; it had a kind of high-stepping trot and looked like it was floating.

I've got a story on here involving coyotes; if you've read it you'll know I'm biased. ;-)

That's cool! I love to hear them sing and call at night.. Living so far out in the country is really nice for that type of thing.

I'm pretty canid / canine-biased myself, so no worries... I'd love to cuddle and possibly 'love' one of those light, agile, fluffy canines.. They really do have a sort of 'deep grace' to them.

Oh, and as to size--okay, the females are out, but I have video of both men and women satisfying themselves with ten-pound lap-dogs. What's amazing is that the bitty little carpet-critters appear to produce as much spooge as any dog you can name.

*nod* Any canid or canine will produce a long, slow ejaculation with a lot of fluids. With dogs / Coyotes / Wolves the purpose after a tie is to 'flush' the sperm to the Bitch's womb to increase changes of fertilization. So that's no surprise there. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I still enjoy my big canines though. GSDs are my favorite! Wolves are pretty high and I'd love to meet one, Coyos as well..