• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strays

Dow.com:  "They're also thermoplastic materials that are readily calendared, extruded, injection molded, or cast".  

Polyethylene is what flexible water pipe is made of.  Not terribly soluble.  Of course microplastics suspend in water, but I wouldn't go putting it in (either end) of my body.

Just a quibble but I wouldn't confuse polyethylene and polyethylene oxide.    Consider carbon (coal) vs carbon dioxide (what you exhale).

Make a separate thread about lubes, it deserves one. I wouldn't recommend fucking strays. First and foremost for me, it's not what this this forum represents, nor Zoophilia. Second, the risk of disease, in your country especially, is quite high. Third, Your obvious inexperience with even the basic anatomy of dogs raises the risk of injury to yourself and them to a level I don't even want to think about. 

My final thought though is that we here are simply being baited with this post anyway. The English goes from broken to clear back to broken back to clear way too easily...

sw

Quote:
5 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Make a separate thread about lubes, it deserves one. I wouldn't recommend fucking strays. First and foremost for me, it's not what this this forum represents, nor Zoophilia. Second, the risk of disease, in your country especially, is quite high. Third, Your obvious inexperience with even the basic anatomy of dogs raises the risk of injury to yourself and them to a level I don't even want to think about. 

My final thought though is that we here are simply being baited with this post anyway. The English goes from broken to clear back to broken back to clear way too easily...

I really do have to agree with you SW.. Unfortunately at the end of the day a lot of people are going to go through with it for whatever reasons.. The best I can offer on my end I suppose is a bit of good guidance and to hope the people don't get themselves or their animals harmed.. Disease / parasitic infection is a high risk, again one people often take in these situations though. And of course, if you're going to do that with a stray, maybe consider taking them in: cleaning them up, giving them some good food and make them a pet / companion if able.

A stray, on one's own private property: with care, I guess I can kind of accept.... But I will never help a fence-hopper once I know they are one (that's assuming, they are going to fence-hop and are looking for ways to get away with it.. I won't bring it up but our 'other thread' is an example..).

Quote:
18 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Make a separate thread about lubes, it deserves one.

You got it Alpo breath.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

I've taken in strays.  To be honest, if a dog comes to visit me, I consider them fair game, but generally only if I'm in a position to feed and care for them.  I have and will put up 'found' posters, check their tags to see if there's a number or have them searched for a microchip.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Eagle said:

've taken in strays.  To be honest, if a dog comes to visit me, I consider them fair game, but generally only if I'm in a position to feed and care for them.  I have and will put up 'found' posters, check their tags to see if there's a number or have them searched for a microchip.

Eh, like I said before.. Generally my opinion as well.. I mean I can't condone just sleeping with 'any ol dog' especially if you know it belongs to someone... Or are on someone else's property.. But generally my objections are health and safety oriented for both parties.. Risks of diseases and injuries because of miscues on body language and whatnot..

Can't really say more than what's been said already. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Strays coming to me and responding with wags to my attention tell me they like me, generally.

and hard to ignore the excited happy dance

this could be a helpful thread for many others with the same questions....even though this is probably a baited thread...