• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow, Barn Chores and such...

I was about half done with mucking out the stalls when the dogs returned from their check on the house perimeter. Rags entered the warm barn with a happy, running bark, and was rewarded with a tousled head from my calloused hand. Shadow picked her way more slowly, nose leading blind eyes along a familiar route, till she ran into an errant wheelbarrow carelessly left out of place. A yip, and she stood, fine feathered paw hanging in mid-air.

Rags, always aware of his disabled daughter, was quick at her side and gently lead her around her obstacle till she again hugged the wall on her own way. She soon came upon the bales of straw right where she knew they'd be, and stacked like steps on one end. She never went more'n three high, and soon found her level, curling her sinuous body to await me finishing the chores.

His daughter safely settled in, Rags used the side door to the pastures to watch over his other wards. He'd leave the horses only when the tractor started, guarding them and circling the sheep that pastured nearby. His 25 pounds of attitude would keep any strangers at bay till I could arrive, he thought, and probably figured he could handle it even then. We've had trouble with coyotes though, and I kept a 30-30 rifle nearby these days.

Shadow dozed, snoring, on her straw bed as I cleaned the last stall and proceeded to load plates of hay into feeders, and grain in buckets. Another bucket each got water, and I vowed for the hundredth time to install automatic waterers soon. At the end of the barn, away from prevailing winds, was the sheeps pens, and two small box stalls used for lambing. Cleaning the boxes took no time this time of year, though the pens, with their thick bed of straw, took longer. Bales stacked at this end rebidded the pens, and the first few stalls, but to bed the rest I had to disturb sleeping beauty. I clucked approaching the stack, and called lightly her named. You don't startle a blind dog with sharp teeth!

Shadow raised her little head, small muzzle dancing the air into her twitching nose, and recognizing my scent and voice strummed her long tail on the bright yellow straw. Instead of moving off the bales, she rolled on her back, spread her hind legs and pawed the air in front of her face. Always there was a cost with getting Shadow to do anything, but this one I'd happily pay!

I knelt on the straw below her, softly rubbing her chest fur and whispering sweet nothings to her. Her papery tongue shot out, searching for my face, and I quickly leaned in for the kiss. A kiss returned along her pretty jaw, and her front paws found my head, guiding it down, ever down, to that sweet mound of flesh where the fur briefly stops. I kissed there too, hesitating to moisten her lightly with my tongue. My hands ran up her sides, caressing, and I again lowered my head to her to begin my favorite chore.

I licked, teasingly at first, then found her clit with my tongue-tip. A light summer wind cooled the barn as my tongue rapidly stroked her there, and on the ridged flesh below until her paws found my bald scalp, dug in and gave her leverage to raise her butt to me and hump my face. I continued this until her nails hurt my head and the straw bale hurt my knees. Adjusting to the bale, I raised my head slightly from her tightened stomach, drawing breath as she relaxed her little body slightly.

Recovered, I lowered to her again as she knew I would, and she thumped her tail briefly. I took her into my mouth this time, sucking lightly, and again her tail danced. Slowly, very gently, I penetrated her with my tongue, each thrust deeper with a stronger sucking and her tail danced each time. I suddenly thrust as deep as my tongue would go, and she responded by stretching her body out on the straw, legs clamping her little thighs to my cheeks. I continued, faster and deep, till her thighs threatened to smother me, and I heard a moan as her inner flesh moistened. I continued, tasting her, until her legs relaxed and she whimpered softly. I raised up for her to kiss and wash my face, then moved away as she rose, shaking her little body, and leapt down the bales to go outside. Turning, I concentrated on less enjoyable chores, though her taste lingered on my tongue as her reactions did in my mind...

[Image: shadow1.jpg.1ee3d791054f2103b902db24b448a3d4.jpg]