• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very much still alive.. :)

So I know I've been really quiet lately on the forums..

I actually followed through with my plans on doing some Twitter activity after talking to a few other Zoos I'd met through the forum, from Twitter. So far so good too surprisingly: I've made a few very good friends, pissed some people off (it's fucking Twitter, saying 'hi' can do that.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> ), and had some downright dirty arguments (I'm not someone who's afraid to roll around in the proverbial shit pile with someone if they feel the need to be a jerk...). My discord has grown significantly and with minimal issue too: so far that is..

But that's not what this is about. Some of you may have seen, follow me, or even talk to me on Discord / Twitter. But to the friends / acquaintances I've made here I wanted to let you all know that I'm not abandoning the forum or it's members. I've just been -really- busy with growing a community and getting things on the Discord in place. I still check in every day and glance through the threads..

I will definitely be trying to be more active soon.