• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love on four legs

Hello everyone, do you feel that passion for equine attributes difficult to explain and relax the thought of animal impulse?

Long ago, I learned at an early age to control my arousal around animals when people were around.  Think about the dentist's chair or something.  My work takes me to other people's farms fairly often, and I have to look uninterested around their animals.  I have seen some wonderful things on other people's farms.  I have on occasion had to pull my shirt tail out and let it cover my bulge.  Especially when some animal seems to show an unusual knowledge of matters that would seem like they have been intimate with humans before.   

The last line of your statement is the most interesting to me Heavyhorse.  Could you elaborate on how the critters exhibit their previous knowledge of human intimacy?

Going a bit off-topic (and possibly reviving a dead thread?), by "presenting" in the manner of their species, but to a human (me usually), or even in a manner not usual to their species such as a clear invite even when not in estrus or in a position not typical to their species, or rubbing, leaning, inserting themselves between myself and my work, nuzzling the front of my body, insisting they not be ignored, or failing that, plopping down right in the middle of what I'm doing, presumably making herself available for as soon as I'm done with my work, and resisting being moved by waving, clapping or even physical means.  (And making me feel a bit ashamed and hurtful for ignoring as clear a heartfelt invitation as she can manage, and maybe making her wonder what she's done wrong to offend me). 

Quote:
On 7/8/2019 at 8:07 AM, heavyhorse said:

dentist's chair or something

Like the break room at work!