• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you parents know about you?

I was wondering if any of your parents or other family know or suspect you of being a zoo? I told my parents years ago and both were supportive of it. They helped me out with some horse expenses,and were really supportive. They are the perfect zoo parents. They were a little shocked at first but I assured them that I wouldn't do anything harmful to any animal. My siblings know too.

My parents are long dead. My family I'm sure suspected with Tippy that something was 'different', but recently (9 years ago), some siblings did discover some of my writings and a short clip of a video I foolishly made of me & Shadow in bed. They were of course Shocked & disgusted, and one tried to threaten me with legal action, but by that time Shadow had already passed away, I had lost the old farm & hadn't begun building the new one, and didn't have any animals to give them leverage. 

They didn't tell anyone else, family pride being more important to them than anything else, and after long talks I did convince one of them I meant the animal no harm. I also convinced them that Shadow was the last, and as I feel about it she is. My heart still belongs to her completely. The other just decided to ignore it, forget it completely, pretend it never happened. Is what it is, I guess.

sw

OH MY GAWD NO !!

My Old Man was a USDA certified 100% pure, triple-distilled Bastard.  He kicked out, cut off, and legally penalized another after he found a Polaroid that indicated he was gay.  The "4 corners" would have looked like Heroshima if he'd found me with a critter.  He always had all the pets and non-breeding livestock de-sexed before they ever set foot on the place.  I had a couple of close calls with other relatives, but knew from before the beginning never to share my Little Secret in RL.  

That said, I have one relative that may suspect something.  We are closer than I am with any other human, have never brought it up, but it seems like maybe there's something there.  

Quote:
10 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

OH MY GAWD NO !!

My Old Man was a USDA certified 100% pure, triple-distilled Bastard.  He kicked out, cut off, and legally penalized another after he found a Polaroid that indicated he was gay.  The "4 corners" would have looked like Heroshima if he'd found me with a critter.  He always had all the pets and non-breeding livestock de-sexed before they ever set foot on the place.  I had a couple of close calls with other relatives, but knew from before the beginning never to share my Little Secret in RL.  

That said, I have one relative that may suspect something.  We are closer than I am with any other human, have never brought it up, but it seems like maybe there's something there.  

Sorry to hear about that. I also think most people at the stables I volunteered  at suspected something.  Once two people at a stable were watching me stroke a horse and said (I have very good hearing) "I think he has a hard-on". Anyways I think when my parents discovered my fursuit they thought it was more strange then when I told them I was a zoo.

In general terms, what was your fursuit character?

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

In general terms, what was your fursuit character?

A Wolf of course! It was only a partial, just the feet paws, hand paws, tail and the head.

In simple terms, no. I have had some close calls, but noone has ever thought more of it than me being me, a little different, as has always been my way.

[Image: photo_2020-06-23_11-49-13.jpg.b1f066f819...d97ff7.jpg]

[Image: photo_2019-04-21_18-30-02.jpg.4f5c861504...327871.jpg]
Quote:
14 hours ago, Oregon said:

In simple terms, no. I have had some close calls, but noone has ever thought more of it than me being me, a little different, as has always been my way.

I think a lot of people at the stables I volunteered at and the racetrack could have guessed I was different.

I suspect my mother may actually have gotten the idea that I might be zoo. If yes, she has not done anything against it. My parents know that I jerk my dog off regularly. I told them because it actually visibly helps to keep him calm and sleepy. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> They are not against it. They just do not know I do not only use my hands to do it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> But anyway I mostly do that at my place and do not have to do it when I am visiting them, so it does not get in the way anyway.